PNP: The AIA Chronicles - Project Genecide

DeletedUser6810

Hey guys,

Im here to invite you all to see the adventures of The AIA. We are a bunch of noobs on a crazy adventure, a crazy adventure we want you all to witness and enjoy as I take you through it all as close to the edge as i can make it!

So ladies and gentlemen.

Enjoy.

number1n.png

number2q.png

number3.png

number4.png

number5.png

number6i.png

number7.png

number8.png

number9.png

number10.png

War IS Declared. You Have Been Warned Genesis

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seleucid lucked out with that -23% luck on the first attack. You better watch yourself middy and hope he doesn't get positive luck the next time around.

DeletedUser10811

luck had nothing to do with it he sent an attack over waters with no attacking navy at this stage in the game every1 should have lightships or some sort of navy attack force or there just going to sink and every1 should always account for -30 luck if you get anything over that its a + and to send a navy attack with no lightships is pathetic

DeletedUser5061

holly shizz my heart just skipped a beat when I saw the title. I thought the AIA declared war on us.

I didn't know seleucid01 was a noob, bit disappointed in geni thought they were one of the better rim alliances.

@irishnino
dude Asth was being sarcastic

DeletedUser10811

oh hahaha :D
sorry asth a little winky face wouldnt hurt for the people who arent so bright haha like me for example :D haha

DeletedUser

Haha no problem. Maybe I should have added something in there to hint the sarcasm. I'll keep it in mind next time. Damn internet being only text and no tone :(

DeletedUser

Oooh, impressive!
As predicted by moi, Syndicate didn't really have a hope...Genesis beware..O.O

DeletedUser345

I still don't understand this craze to give people a chance to leave conquer them and any good ones left then invite them you losing villages as they go.

DeletedUser909

I do like reading these PnP's. Very entertaining.

And this one makes me glad that I ignored the plea from Genesis to join them and "act as a buffer".

DeletedUser

Ha! Nice PnP!

I thoroughly approve of these actions. I mean...what kind of name is Genesis anyway? They obviously need to be destroyed ;)

DeletedUser10984

Come were is the competition. This has been up almost 24h and no response from Genesis. Shame on you seleucid01 :p