PNP: The AIA Chronicles - Project Genecide

DeletedUser

No response to my conquest either. Nothing but silence from Genesis

DeletedUser

This would be more fun if someone from Genesis actually came on hear to defend them. Then we could ridicule him.

DeletedUser6810

I still don't understand this craze to give people a chance to leave conquer them and any good ones left then invite them you losing villages as they go.

What are you on about haha

We have given them the chance to leave, we have not told them we are recruiting them.

For all purposes, the 24 hours is up.

advice.png

I would also like to mention the first casualties of war.

Last night The AIA started its first of many operations on Genesis. The results speak for themselves.

The AIA targetted Saw72, Genesis's 2nd highest point member, Ice-Cold and Sacmaster211 took his two main cities and came across nothing in the way of support, let alone his troops.

I would also like to thank Balzack from Gotcha for taking part in this operation, he took Saw72's third city while working around sac and Ice's timing. Thank you for your co-operation.

So thats 3 cities in one night, what more could you ask for? More? OK then i will not dissapoint.

Spark12345 was also conquered last night by Celtking, a few hours after the Colony Ship was sent he left Genesis, technically this didnt show up as a loss for Genesis because he had left before the city was actually taken by Celtking but because it was launched before he left Genesis, im gonna count this on in our favour.

So there you have it The AIA 4 - Genesis 0

I think this is shaping up to be a more interesting war than The AIA vs Syndicate :)

DeletedUser

This seems more like a takeover than a war :p

Thats called fighting an MRA, once more people get conquest it will get even worse. Genesis has about another 2-4 weeks left in this world.

DeletedUser13459

well i have to say im pretty happy about this war also :D (just look at how much BP im getting from all these attacks lol)

DeletedUser

if you classify a war as 10 conquests to each side (or however many you want) then this is defo not a war, although i'm not there have been any wars in xi yet in that case (even when using a number as low as 10) :p

or maybe there is a war i don't know about yet.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nice PnP Middy, once again good job, I always look forward to reading PnP's on the Xi forum :)

Is it me or is everyone doing the "24 hour leave and join us" tactic? :p

DeletedUser6810

Why does everyone think were recruiting the trash from this noob MRA. We have no interest in taking in noobs that dont want to play as a team.

As much as we expected this to be a war, i just got a message from stealth22, clearly the only one in genesis that isnt useless.anyway hes quitting XI and making an a new alliance for those members left in genesis or some rubbish.

Hey
Stealth22
Stealth22 today at 9:16 PM
Hey, im quitting the game but im making an alliance for the people from Genesis who just didn't give a damn about the war. Many of them from 44 who weren't ever original people from Genesis. I would appreciate it if you would leave these people alone.

Thanks,

Stealth

Loolks like these cowards are giving up already.

DeletedUser6810

Hey guys,

Here is the final update of PNP: The AIA Chronicles - Project Genecide.

36485385.png

89902699.png

10916884.png

22780834.png

66043034.png

27394294.png

27955629.png

And that concludes The AIA Chronicles - Project Genecide.

If anyone cares, iv just started work on my next piece of PNP which is very personal to me, About a grepo player coming into my life and pushing the boundaries of friendship. Stay tuned.

DeletedUser

probably the best pnp what i have ever seen :)
i would rep you, but i still don't know how to do that (me noob)

DeletedUser14937

middy is a very good player its a shame to see him on the rims of the world :( he would be a great core player, however with the AIA gaining strength i wouldn't be surprised if they slowly made a move for one of the core oceans soon :p