PNP: The AIA Chronicles - Project Genecide

DeletedUser5061

First of thanks, it's not like I had enough BP already.

secondly...

2vvjsco.png

isn't this the kind of thing you guys ridicule in your PnP's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

that is a pretty noob cs army. i guess biremes are making a comeback.

DeletedUser16696

And why has he casted Heroic Power with an army the size of a pea? Noob mistake....

P.S(Sorry if i affened anyone)

DeletedUser10984

First of thanks, it's not like I had enough BP already.

secondly...

2vvjsco.png

isn't this the kind of thing you guys ridicule in your PnP's
Pretty simple answer really. I had heavy ground clearing support of someone already cleared. Who has no fleet whatsoever. And I also had heavy support incoming behind the CS. As you would know from the landing of your CS most of Achilles troops were dead and the biremes were going with the CS rather than sending them separately.

DeletedUser6810

Firstly, i would like to suggest if you want to try and make fail attempts at slandering our alliance, would you mind taking it to a new thread or making your own PNP about it.

Secondly, if you want to try and have a go at us atleast try and find one of our actual fail attempts at something this was just bad timing.

Achilies is a turtle, anyone that has done any research on him will know that instantly looking at his profile. He has three cities on one island right next to each other. He turtled himself in, building wall to 25, with tower and nothing but defense troops.

Sac has spent the last two days clearing his main city which was maxed out of farm pop with nothing but defensive land troops. He eventually finished clearing his city which was no easy feat for anyone person and finally sent the CS, only to find that you had sneaked in and started conquesting the target.

The lack of LS's is understandable because he had no fleet what so ever. So lads, is that really the best you can do at giving us crap? Because i expected a little more.