PnP - The Chronicles of Epic Fail Diplomacy.

DeletedUser

This thread speaks for itself. I am a leader of the Alliance Shadows of Athena and i recently received this propsal from a player by the name of Pinkie Pie. Here is what happened by my account:

So, I receive this message from a guy called Pinkie Pie:

I think - ok - bit simplistic, nothing really making me want to ally with them, but I'll check them out anyway.

On checking the rankings page I see that my alliance would really not benefit from this move:

And So I sent him/her this message, just as blunt as the message they sent me:

So I awaited their reply, if any, of my decline. The Next day I received this:

On being, I have to admit, quite taken back by this odd response, I replied:

Now, of course I was expecting something in return, maybe an abusive message, but dear lord I did not expect the biggest laugh of all my time in Grepolis:

And, you could probably imagine my reply - but here it is anyway, just for your entertainment :) :

Thanks, hope you enjoyed and got as much lols as I did :)

DeletedUser

In my last message I would replied to him: " hihi you make me giggle, can you send me more of that crap?"
No need to take so much time for someone like him ;)

DeletedUser

Don't worry bal - I'm a quick typer - and it entertains me to lol at people.
I've got more messages from him, but they're not that funny. . . just him being a complete hippocrite.

DeletedUser

my reply to his last message would of been

"I'm from England we don't have lockers"

DeletedUser

That Pony Has Some Serouis Issue's That He Has To Deal With First In Real Life....Uthinize Or Nutere The Thing. Becuase Someone's Let It Out The Barn!

DeletedUser1405

Hasnt anyone else noticed how the childish grammar of the first messages soon changes, methinks someone playing games.

DeletedUser

I think it should be P.S -> P.P.S -> P.P.P.S etc.... :)

But yeah lol, I know what it's like to get spammed with pointless diplomacy requests from the fringe :p This is funny though, a one player alliance... I think the smallest I ever got was from a 4 player alliance :D!

DeletedUser

Much merriment.... Hey Devils I wish I was a pro alliance like that or even diplomat... I would so request an alliance, just so you could create another PnP...

I may even declare that you need to become morbidly obese and undergo vast displacement of hair follicles before I deem you man enough to say no to my request...

Shame I dont worship zeus at the moment, would love to bolt him for giggles, once he is out of BP anyways lol

DeletedUser2795

AH, the next job for the Bolter's alliance, I can take it on as soon as I have a temple :Smirk:

DeletedUser

Oh trust me we've got plans for him ;)
But yeah- dig in guys - will be a fun time! :D

DeletedUser

Haha good to know, Love a decent PnP... something to read whilst I farm and wait for my harbour to hit 20 lol

DeletedUser

Your gonna regret crossing him when my little ponies are the top alliance in the world.... :pro:

DeletedUser

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

UPDATE: He MASS MAILED this to EVERYONE in our alliance lmao. . . he must have spent hours typing that all in. . . . Also it's complete rubbish as i've been with the alliance since it had 6 members LOL. Also Thor's army aren't even in our Ocean.

More lols for the players of Grepolis

DeletedUser

Queer pegasus should do quite well over at the lil pony island though :p

DeletedUser

Hehe I guess someone thinks he's the new emperor heh ? That was funny stuff to read. Thank you :Smirk:

DeletedUser

HAhahaahahahahaaha ahh shame I didnt know about the block sooner... Could've really made his day and left him with a CS in his harbour when he got back on lol