PnP - The Chronicles of Epic Fail Diplomacy.

DeletedUser

I laughed so much it made my kidneys hurt

Aww... I think you hurt his feelings. How sad. :Unhappy:

He sounds desperately lonely. You know, the creepy kind of "be my friend or else" lonely. Maybe you should break with your alliance, since you are in his expert opinion apparently so terrible at being a diplomat, and form the Care Bear Alliance.

Then he'll have a friend.

Loved your PS's btw. Full of win.

DeletedUser

Aww... I think you hurt his feelings. How sad. :Unhappy:

He sounds desperately lonely. You know, the creepy kind of "be my friend or else" lonely. Maybe you should break with your alliance, since you are in his expert opinion apparently so terrible at being a diplomat, and form the Care Bear Alliance.

Then he'll have a friend.

Loved your PS's btw. Full of win.

Won't be possible, but he could join it. As I found out yesterday, the Care Bear alliance is already formed.

DeletedUser

After his 2nd message, I would have replied by having several alliance members farm him for the next month, just for the hell of it. Maybe he would go away after that. You spent to much time replying back to that nonsense.

DeletedUser

After his 2nd message, I would have replied by having several alliance members farm him for the next month, just for the hell of it. Maybe he would go away after that. You spent to much time replying back to that nonsense.

We tried that. Turned out it just made things worse because he spammed abusive messages to our whole alliance :L
So we just reported him and he got banned. He hasn't done anything since :) :L

DeletedUser

The Carebears

I got rimmed by the carebears back in old TW. Rimmed hard 10 cities gone in a day.

DeletedUser

I got rimmed by the carebears back in old TW. Rimmed hard 10 cities gone in a day.

I knew it was all a ruse...

Don't believe the heart belly badge.

Tender Heart Bear wants your blood, not your hugs.

DeletedUser

I thought I'd bring this back up because going through the old threads - this one made me smile

Diplomacy is important.......at times apparently.

DeletedUser

Some names of great players from the past there, made me quite nostalgic.

On topic? Errmmm...well, we (The Exiles) were offered an alliance from The Blood Pack (11 members, 7950 points). That made me chuckle so hard I almost accepted the Pact offer.

DeletedUser4577

You got to love the underdogs though! They try hard.