PnP The Marines vs The World

DeletedUser

Looks like this thread has goon way off-topic. Locking till I can clean it up

EDIT: It might also be time for this thread to die. I don't see much more additional discussion occuring on this topic anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll unlock the thread on the condition you all behave yourselves. No bashing mutzzy's decisions. Next slip and this thread gets locked permanently.

DeletedUser

my mistake in this game was that i joined tbr.only few good and active players(no offence to anyone).endri19 is my friend and will be forever,aleks is a good player too.but the only one that i really think act like a honest one was fobot.he made the right thing(until now).i should joined sgc,i was invited at some point(metalcore dont u dare to lie about that).about polska and 3 start they are... well,i was talking nicely in the last time.about valzer and jnc,very good players but not my friends anymore.about shpiler,always my friend.AND NOW ABOUT MARINES:they will lead this world but this world is a poor one.only 2 really good players(valz and chill,but chill is inactive),the rest of them,god forgive me.and in the end,all my respect for R.O.L.

none taken muttzzy, it did end badly. see you in some future world.

ontopic: what's happening with the marines war? i left lambda last week.

DeletedUser

123Koan got rimmed a few days after you left, they changed their name from TBR to R.E.D. .

A few days later a revolt seemed to have happened and they lost all their good players and loosing a few cities. They are pretty gone now and i expect them to disband in a week or two.

DeletedUser6983

No one helped in the War, that is what happened...

O well, it was fun while it lasted ;)

Vidiyandi wont disbad R.E.D. i think he is too proud to do that

DeletedUser

Ah, the Marines. They have so many slogans and mottos over 200 years, changing to fit circumstances, technology and wars. Often they take pejorative comments, and proudly make it their own.

One of my favorite quotes of WWII was from Eleanor Roosevelt in 1945. Take it as you want, but I find it completely hilarious and fitting for this bunch in Lambda. One must recall that this quote comes at the end of a horrible world war.

"The Marines I have seen around the world; have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds; the highest morale and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank god for the United States Marine Corps."

DeletedUser

Ah, the Marines:

"The Marines I have seen around the world; have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds; the highest morale and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank god for the United States Marine Corps."
I think kurb is 1,5m hight and 35kg weight.

DeletedUser

i didnt realize size mattered in an online game.

I think someone is a little bitter because he got his *** handed to him by the Marines.
yeah,epik,im so upset.i cant even sleep or eat.i think im dying.please,help me!

DeletedUser

29mnbro.png

Can I ask R.E.D why they want a pact with the Narwhals? Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one helped in the War, that is what happened...

O well, it was fun while it lasted ;)

Vidiyandi wont disbad R.E.D. i think he is too proud to do that

Sry 123KOAN, both of us were wrong... took em a whole day.

DeletedUser13647

I was going to disband it after trying to get a leaders spot. I had tried creating my own alliance like in Iota but it didn't work so I dissolved it and thought about dissolving an MRA. You said no though after reading my anti-REAL MADRID posts in these Forums. So then I applied to locotas. What I meant by "bringing my alliance in" was that I'd convince my leaders to go to war if either side was extremely weakened. Also it wasn't begging. It went something like this:

MyrMar on 11/28/10 at 6:26 PM
Why would you want to join RME with all the comments you have on the forums?
Sorry, not right now.
Myrmar
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 3:03 PM
So are you going to respond at all? I see that you've read this.
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 1:34 PM
Look me up in World Iota. I have 3 cities one of them I conquered and I'm running a training alliance for Sovereign Guard.
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 1:33 PM
I just joined yesterday at 10:00 PM Eastern time. I only had an hour to play last night before I went to sleep.
MyrMar on 11/28/10 at 5:20 AM
calamack,
my concern is your low score indicates you may not be an active player.
Please explain your situation in more detail for me to consider.
I didn't look you up yet on the other worlds....
Myrmar
Calamack on 11/28/10 at 5:05 AM
Hi. I have experience in worlds Iota and Mu. I'm also in Ocean 64 and I was wondering if I could join your alliance.

Read bottom to top.

Somebody derepped me for this because I put "read bottom to top" in the wrong place apparently