PnP The Marines vs The World

DeletedUser

One day we sent out our UAV predator drone to spy on neighboring polis's

UAV-Hellfire-Missile.jpg

When suddenly we found out that a rogue terrorist was having a meeting with our pacted alliances

town_meeting_in_afghanistan_2.jpg

To our surprise we intercepted I-Com chatter which indicated that they are gearing up for a surprise attack and war

photo1.jpg

We had no choice but to confirm this Intel with assets on the ground

b095_cia_agent_dave_and_special_forces_2050081722-7111.jpg

And they came up with this (others are classified)

asdchk.jpg

We now have no choice but to gear up for war

Iraq_War.jpg

We The Marines welcome all the remaining MRA's in this world to join in :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TBR working with RM... there was no picture that could describe that properly...

How does a respected alliance such as that fall so low to work with such an MRA?

DeletedUser

Oh, I apologise. Not bad for a first. Just.... more text. And make it funny.

DeletedUser

Oh, I apologise. Not bad for a first. Just.... more text. And make it funny.

Im sure you will have a laugh once we start posting the reports!!

I sense many transports without LS heading are way, along with lots of swords and archer :)

Shame i only got 3 citys to run my VP's in!!! :p

DeletedUser

My bets are on one side dominating, the other failing miserably. Not sure which way though.

DeletedUser

and im love PLUS MUTZZY.yeah,maybe im equal with an entire alliance.maybe more than one.mods,im alone here,if they called my an alliances,doesnt mean that i have 1k accounts.so,PLEASE,dont ban me.i must help some peoples to destroy TYRANNY in lambda!

DeletedUser

OOOOOO, this will be cool. i wonder whose cities there will be on my island in a month. :supermad: :pro:

However this war will be interesting, as The Marines are pretty strong, but are heavily outnumbered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets keep this thread on topic and stop the spam. Consider this a warning, I'll start handing out infractions if I see any more.

DeletedUser

OOOOOO, this will be cool. i wonder whose cities there will be on my island in a month. :supermad: :pro:

However this war will be interesting, as The Marines are pretty strong, but are heavily outnumbered.

Outnumbered means nothing if we are outnumbered by players that dont know what they are doing.
Ive been in alliance's that have been massively outnumbered before and lived to tell the tale.

Its gonna be fun :)

DeletedUser6983

Yes, TM vs. many. You will go as fast as you came ;)

Good Luck everyone. Hopefully this world will become interesting

I love wars <3

DeletedUser

Outnumbered means nothing if we are outnumbered by players that dont know what they are doing.
Ive been in alliance's that have been massively outnumbered before and lived to tell the tale.

They will use MRA tactics, wear down members with constant attacks and spells, as well as an almost unlimited amount of support.

DeletedUser6983

No no no... Yes we are using some MRA's but if we work well enough, i think we can take em

DeletedUser2663

ill will suport this statement. i have been on two worlds now where i have seen small alliances of 30-60 take on coalitions totaling over a thousand players (and usually over half the top 12 alliances). both times the coalitions got their buts handed to them and that sole alliance became the top of the world. However this time the coalition here seems to be of a higher quality so it will be interesting

DeletedUser

yes,we are all idiots.and u will defeat us easily.good luck.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Is it really true TBR are actually working with RME?

If so then that is really pathetic... You too Muttzy? C'mon that's lame... You all could do better than RME at least and you know it.

It Was an okay PnP for the first time, I've only done one PnP and that is in world Eta but we'll get better :p

DeletedUser6983

Ya, RME wants to show that they can be good. I want to give em a chance.

That letter was from KAS1

Traitor!!!