PnP The Marines vs The World

DeletedUser6983

Ya thats rite, i was rimmed :(

O well. what can u do. I shouldve put more time into this world. U cant have a great world on everyone you do.

DeletedUser6959

R.e.d.

Hi. I am Vidyanidhi. I was one of the leaders of TBR and after KOAN has been conquered I have been assigned Leader of R.E.D.
Some of you Marines and not-only Marines, know me.
However I don't want to brag, you can see I am not very active on forums. Just wanted to clear something. Do not misunderstand me- if your leaders do not want to contact me to come to terms we will fight this war.
Here is the thing though: the leader of a gang called Iunctus KAS1 spied five times unsuccessfully one of our players. Finally we warned them they will get hurt if they do it again. He started begging for mercy and offered a pact. We were trying to keep our pacts to the minimum as you cannot trust too many people. But he pulled a card of his pocket and said that he has spies amongst The Marines and amongst the SGC and they informed him of an upcoming war. They were ganging up on TBR. According to his moles they have signed a pact with us only to keep us away from them until they get ready to attack. He also suggested that we have friends amongst smaller alliances and we could count on their support. We never actually signed with RME. However KOAN has been fooled by KAS1 and signed few too many pacts, opened a common forum with a long list of alliances. Thanks to some of them we got a screenshot from KAS1 msg to his alliance telling the story I am telling you now. We are in the process of closing most of those formal diplomatic relations as they have proven to be fruitless. We may keep some of them as friends but we only keep those who can fight with us side by side through good and bad.
So now that it is said. Let's roll!:pro:
vidyanidhired.png

DeletedUser

Well considering TBR *cough* R.E.D. has been almost wiped off the face of the world along with their strongest members leaving the alliance I think this thread has run it's course and can be closed by the mod if he wishes :D

DeletedUser

Ya thats rite, i was rimmed :(

O well. what can u do. I shouldve put more time into this world. U cant have a great world on everyone you do.

Thats more evidence for not being a supportive alliance; not helping each other. Its all piling up.

By the looks the Marines have this. Are the coalition actually helping each other for one or is it a bunch of single men randomly running into quicksand.

DeletedUser

We're working on something.

In fairness you guys were more knowledgeable to start with, more organised, entered the world before quite a few of us and have played together or in good alliances before, so it is a bit of a one sided battle from that perspective - weight of numbers is only so much use before its counter productive !! But that is the argument against MRA's isnt it !!

:D

J.

DeletedUser

We're working on something.

In fairness you guys were more knowledgeable to start with, more organised, entered the world before quite a few of us and have played together or in good alliances before, so it is a bit of a one sided battle from that perspective - weight of numbers is only so much use before its counter productive !! But that is the argument against MRA's isnt it !!

:D

J.

I see you!!!
Sneaking in on us from the NE! :p

Blade you say your a noob or new what ever, to me you seem like a player that knows exactly what hes doing so either you have experience or a very fast learner.

DeletedUser

I see you!!!
Sneaking in on us from the NE! :p

Blade you say your a noob or new what ever, to me you seem like a player that knows exactly what hes doing so either you have experience or a very fast learner.

Blade is DEFINITELY a quick learner. While RME may be put down, it has been a place to start for us noobs. Noobs in this game. We'll see if we cannot learn how to make something out of this alliance yet. ;)

Thayer

DeletedUser

Beasty,

You have my word that I am new - a forum moderator will easily be able to confirm this for you if you feel I am being deceptive, although I think most who have spoken with me now know that I am not that kind of person.

I am in a difficult position in that my 1st city was on the border of the two oceans and there was nobody to my east that had a city more than 2000points to take over, what choice do I have ?? If you check my grepostats you will see I aquired BP relativly late and quickly. Besides I have a team mate who is further to my north west that i would like to link up with and at the end of the day somones gotta put you Jarheads into your place !!! :D :p

J.

DeletedUser

Beasty,

You have my word that I am new - a forum moderator will easily be able to confirm this for you if you feel I am being deceptive, although I think most who have spoken with me now know that I am not that kind of person.

I am in a difficult position in that my 1st city was on the border of the two oceans and there was nobody to my east that had a city more than 2000points to take over, what choice do I have ?? If you check my grepostats you will see I aquired BP relativly late and quickly. Besides I have a team mate who is further to my north west that i would like to link up with and at the end of the day somones gotta put you Jarheads into your place !!! :D :p

J.

Shame you on the wrong side, i think you'll be around for a while :)

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is what does Semper Fidelis have anything to do with this thread or it's topic.

If you have an issue with Sfi then create your own thread and stop spamming others.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks, I am new to the forums. I was just wondering if you were affiliated with Semper fi at all.

DeletedUser

my mistake in this game was that i joined tbr.only few good and active players(no offence to anyone).endri19 is my friend and will be forever,aleks is a good player too.but the only one that i really think act like a honest one was fobot.he made the right thing(until now).i should joined sgc,i was invited at some point(metalcore dont u dare to lie about that).about polska and 3 start they are... well,i was talking nicely in the last time.about valzer and jnc,very good players but not my friends anymore.about shpiler,always my friend.AND NOW ABOUT MARINES:they will lead this world but this world is a poor one.only 2 really good players(valz and chill,but chill is inactive),the rest of them,god forgive me.and in the end,all my respect for R.O.L.

DeletedUser6983

Ya, i didnt have my other leader in TBR Ramiel. His computer broke and i couldnt lead a top 5 alliance without some help... When i chose help, it was too late. I didnt want to start an alliance again, but i thought why not with Ramiel, then he left and i thought i was o.k. but i made that mistake.

But it is all just a game. I give credit to my enemies(The Marines) They did good. They will be the Black Shadows, of Lambda ;) but they will not go away.

Good luck everyone.

DeletedUser2663

my mistake in this game was that i joined tbr.only few good and active players(no offence to anyone).endri19 is my friend and will be forever,aleks is a good player too.but the only one that i really think act like a honest one was fobot.he made the right thing(until now).i should joined sgc,i was invited at some point(metalcore dont u dare to lie about that).about polska and 3 start they are... well,i was talking nicely in the last time.about valzer and jnc,very good players but not my friends anymore.about shpiler,always my friend.AND NOW ABOUT MARINES:they will lead this world but this world is a poor one.only 2 really good players(valz and chill,but chill is inactive),the rest of them,god forgive me.and in the end,all my respect for R.O.L.

Yep that is true, once, at the very start of the server when daizan or daizans friend was playing.

DeletedUser

Beasty,

Definately a new player. And definately a fast learner. We started within a week of each other and have talked in messages both about our noobiness and pertaining to forums filled with 'oldsters'.
*waves at Bladerider*

This is of course the quandary that new people find themselves in. I know, because I too found myself in the unenviable position, albeit and quite fortuitously, with some experienced help to ease the way.
The fundamental reality is that new folks, no matter how good they may eventually be, must get into an area of the map that allows their skills to develop. Both he and I have been lucky so far in this respect.

Attendant play is extremely important in this respect, especially in the first few weeks; and to get back on track in this thread, why the Marines have done so well.
Holding at arm's reach any that could slow them down, steam-rolling all the new folks that are within reach, and attending scrupulously to those that pose real threat. (even if it raises the hackles on a very skilled mutt--pun intended!)

:p

Good strategy, no matter the tactics involved.
...and fun to watch.

:cool: