PnP - The United Fail

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date

DeletedUser6156

This message is from Darmir, the Tau leader:

The alliance known as the "Tau Family" is now taking a different direction. We have formed a new alliance to bring together the best of all worlds and fighting power.

With the support of Phantom Knights / The Third Tau and Border Marauders - we have all aligned and formed The United Allliance.

so this best of all worlds, how good are they actually

Rank-Name-Points-Members-Cities-Average Points per player
7 The United Alliance 5,970,387 40 580 149,259
8 The United Alliance II 3,565,497 89 468 40,061
11 The United Alliance IV 2,596,914 58 332 44,774
44 The United Alliance III 483,458 19 78 25,445
46 The United Alliance V 399,583 46 88 8,686

Total
Points: 13,015,839 takes them to 1st (third if you combine VRoD and VRoDII, CS and CR)
Members: 252, 152 more than the member cap
Cities: 1546, 1st 230 more than PE (again third if you do the other combo's)
Average points per player: 51,650 third lowest in the top 12 (removing all other united alliance)
Average Cities per player: 6.1 third lowest in the top 12 (removing all other united alliance)

Now i may be a traditionalist but surely the best are number 1 not number 9. Relying on massive numbers gets them plenty of cities and points, but its an unequal distribution. Take out there top 5 and that number 1 in points and cities isn't there's any more.
Which makes you think that they have some good players there right?? Only 7 of there players are in the top 100, VRoD has 9 in the top 30, PE 11 in the top 30, CS 10 in the top 50

and don't even get me started on the "fighting power" 7 players in the top 100 BPA, VRoD has 9 in the top 50, PE has 10 in the top 30, CS has 7 in the top 30

So TUA, you don't have the best of all worlds, you don't have the "fighting power". Your declarations are terrible, your members worse and you want to fight VRoD?? :D
:pro: not fairy land, wake up and stop playing with fire because sooner rather than later your going to get burnt

Sorry about the cliche, it makes me cringe :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This message is from Darmir, the Tau leader:

The alliance known as the "Tau Family" is now taking a different direction. We have formed a new alliance to bring together the best of all worlds and fighting power.

With the support of Phantom Knights / The Third Tau and Border Marauders - we have all aligned and formed The United Allliance.

so this best of all worlds, how good are they actually

Rank-Name-Points-Members-Cities-Average Points per player
7 The United Alliance 5,970,387 40 580 149,259
8 The United Alliance II 3,565,497 89 468 40,061
11 The United Alliance IV 2,596,914 58 332 44,774
44 The United Alliance III 483,458 19 78 25,445
46 The United Alliance V 399,583 46 88 8,686

Total
Members: 252, 152 more than the member cap
Cities: 1546, 1st 230 more than PE
Average points per player: 51,650 third lowest in the top 12 (removing all other united alliance)
Average Cities per player: 6.1 third lowest in the top 12 (removing all other united alliance)

Now i may be a traditionalist but surely the best are number 1 not number 9. Relying on massive numbers gets them plenty of cities and points, but its an unequal distribution. Take out there top 5 and that number 1 in points and cities isn't there's any more.
Which makes you think that they have some good players there right?? Only 7 of there players are in the top 100, VRoD has 9 in the top 30, PE 11 in the top 30, CS 10 in the top 50

and don't even get me started on the "fighting power" 7 players in the top 100 BPA, VRoD has 9 in the top 50, PE has 10 in the top 30, CS has 7 in the top 30

So TUA, you don't have the best of all worlds, you don't have the "fighting power". Your declarations are terrible, your members worse and you want to fight VRoD?? :D
:pro: not fairy land, wake up and stop playing with fire because sooner rather than later your going to get burnt

Sorry about the cliche, it makes me cringe :p

Very well thought out, and very well true.

Things like this will get you a Mr Kappa title again soon :D

DeletedUser

not sure but i think a pnp needs images

@ least never saw 1 without them, u do have a nice story and all the facts worked out

DeletedUser

there is such a thing as "growing pains"..we are one week old - of course we are accepting EVERY former TAU player - this will dilute us for a while - how were any other alliances doing after their first week.

Take for example my own stats - I never have more than the mid twenties in cities occupied ...and yet conquested over a hundred and ten cities - ranked in the top fifty I still don't have time to put down more than sixty percent of the city slots I have.

There is something in statistics called a bell curve - I am sure you are aware of it - the problem that every alliance faces is the ever increasing CP limitations - this is supplements by the fact smaller players can double or triple an alliances city holdings far faster that the "power players" - over time these are your backbone for expansion.

That being said - I repeat with the thought I started with - we are approximately one week old - who knows what the next week will bring.

DeletedUser6156

its a little bit late into the game to be playing the just starting up card. All your players have been around for a while, have had the same amount of time to grow and expand as most people
All i have has done is shown that your leader has made some rather bold statements without the facts to back them up.
and your power player nonsense. Look at Dragot he takes at least a city a week has been doing for a while, he manages to find the cp and he has to get 150+ per level

@twizzlerz I might add pictures later just for you :)

DeletedUser

there is such a thing as "growing pains"..we are one week old - of course we are accepting EVERY former TAU player - this will dilute us for a while - how were any other alliances doing after their first week.

Take for example my own stats - I never have more than the mid twenties in cities occupied ...and yet conquested over a hundred and ten cities - ranked in the top fifty I still don't have time to put down more than sixty percent of the city slots I have.

There is something in statistics called a bell curve - I am sure you are aware of it - the problem that every alliance faces is the ever increasing CP limitations - this is supplements by the fact smaller players can double or triple an alliances city holdings far faster that the "power players" - over time these are your backbone for expansion.

That being said - I repeat with the thought I started with - we are approximately one week old - who knows what the next week will bring.

Unfortunately for you (I'm not trying to sound like some egotistical core player here), it relies heavily on you to prove your words.

The nature of Grepolis is that the cores get the most respect. Mainly because, when a new world forms, all the hardcore players join it and flood the core. Most of the outside are of new players or players bored of another world that decided to try a new world.

Which means, those outside of the core are flooded with mostly noobs, but with occasional good players.

It relies on those good players to prove themselves as not being in the noob classification to prove it, because no one takes those oceans seriously until they do :)

Those in the core have already "proven themselves" by surviving the chaotic war that is the first two months of the world where everyone is attacking everyone.

So, now it's getting to the point where the world has gotten old enough for those outside the core to "prove themselves"

DeletedUser

nice PnP, shows up that their thirst for alliance rank is greater than thirst for BP and growth by natural expansion.

DeletedUser

i look forward to the game - that is all guys - I am certainly have the most respect for the "core group" and frankly just looking to have some fun

DeletedUser6156

its not a personal attack in any way, just showing stats and trying to get people stoked up over this war and hopefully bring a bit of excitement

DeletedUser

i agree with you totally and did not take it as a personal attack - I decided a month ago - how would it be possible to take sixty players and make an alliance that would be able to stand up to the BIG BOYS - of course I can't recruit the already established players in the core - so I set my sights on doing the most with those around me and this is what I came up with.

Will it work - maybe - will it fail - odds say that it will be an uphill climb. But we have put our foot on the first step of the mountain.

NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER TILL WE REACH THE TOP.

Maybe the flag will be placed - maybe we will not make it but I guarantee you - we are not turning back

DeletedUser

cant blame you for trying, only a game after all and I'm sure you will have fun out of it!

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

I have to ask, do you get battle points from your own alliance? If so, this is just self destructive behavior that you should be ashamed of D:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/player/1071574/history

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/player/1071574/colonizations

But really though, I also see you conquest small cities just to build them up and give them to the less fortunate in your alliances. This really unsettles me because it appears you have little to no battle experience.

In my alliance this behavior is VERBOTEN - THE ONLY exception is if someone is changing out their fleet for FTs vs Reg transports.

My attack meter is at twenty...twenty four hours a day - it has been as high as two hundred and forty. I would say that I have had eighty five seige attempts on me in the past month and lost two cities.

I believe in the philosophy - attack the weak BIG FAT BABY ZEBRA in the herd - if I chop the head of a person that has multiple cities - it just grows back somewhere else - every city I have taken until a week ago - was an enemy. I also rarely take abandoned cities.

DeletedUser

Your erratic speech leads me to believe you are high on some sort of psychedelics D:

What is an attack meter anyways?

DeletedUser

obviously you have no understanding of how to see how many incoming attacks you have coming at you.

Try the help guide on how to read your screen displays

DeletedUser

I've only been playing this game for a few days now, so I have no idea what is going on.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

DeletedUser

why do you bother to reply and argue with player that is either weak and/or has no battle experience and is on psychodelic drugs