PnP - The United Fail

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date

DeletedUser

listen, if you can prove youself on the grepo stage and prove you have what it takes to stay up all night to fight off attacks, then we all can take you seriously. until then you are just another nobody playing the game just to play the game.

DeletedUser

Yay, thanks for responding back when you did! I now have an idea of your time zone, so sleep well while you can young man.

DeletedUser

wrong on every account sir

first of all - I play poker and high stakes backgammon for a living - since most of the best players in the world are in the Middle East and Europe - have to play on their time zone - however this is a great contingent in South America that are not that good but are good cash cows

thus my schedule is very erratic

second I am fifty two - retired for almost thirty years

I am not encumbered with a job / payments or any social obligations

I can devote all my time to this game - that would be silly but I can assure you - many have tried to find a time that I sleep and none are ever successful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

be an innovator in the early stages of the PC and sell your company to another company

DeletedUser

what is so personal about what you did thirty years ago...or what you do for a living...like this is gonna show up on some resume..

DeletedUser

Well so far I have heard much more about what you do with your life and very little about how you play the game. I am much more interested in the latter. These ancillary details bore me, why do I care about a few smart investment decisions that occurred over 30 years ago when todays computers would have just pooped on yours.

But we can all compare who has the most free time later. I know there are 24 hours in a day and you must sleep for a few hours at least. And if you have already fought off 85 conquests this month alone, you have to be getting pretty exhausted.

DeletedUser

i play the game badly ..i am a noob

and by the way..that poop has paid for my extravagant twenty buck a month i use to play this game.

weeeeeeeeeee...

i hope there never comes a day of how i played some internet game defined me in anyway....I am not obsessed with this silly game

DeletedUser

No? Rearranging your daily schedule to play online poker and backgammon isn't obsessive?

DeletedUser

if one makes in one game what most people make in six months. As i said - i play poker and backgammon for a living - that is my full time job. Before the internet - I had to fly around the world for games.

I don't play online poker - I play seven stud mostly - thirty/sixty through three/six - I don't care for hold'em because it is too much luck but I will play mid / mid high stakes because the play at those levels is so much better.