pnp TU/AAB vs BS/RS.

DeletedUser10810

Oh!!! Finally I got someone from BS... :) ;)

Hi Val,

I am sorry to hear but believe me we didnt meant that to you personally But its the fault of your diplomat that everyone hates your alliance. Your fault is you are into BS. Thats all. Nothing personal from anyone.

I faced worst position that you are facing now in some other world and I am still there having 30+ cities. ;)

So u can give this excuse to yourself and to others not to The Unit. Also, this is a WAR Game, not some Turtle game or Chicken Mode activation competition game. If I was in your place, I was going to actually enjoy the BEST of this WAR game without the Chicken Mode activated and give/take the cities to the best fighter.

And who told u r alone? You have RS and some secret allies with you as per my reports... ;) Get their help if you can, However for your allies, "We will not going to attack you until we find out that you are on our way, if we found out that you are in between The Unit and Unit Target, you will be the NEXT, so choose your side carefully"

Again, Val, you know I dont hesitate to say that you are a good player, but your position is real bad. Even the merger option into us is also closed now. So you can restart to save lots of pain or think something else.

Dont forget this is only a game. All the best, lets hope we all will have the FUN.

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

DeletedUser

no restart from me
i will fight as long i have one city standing
i just needed some time to rest
and i will stay on my bad pozition to the end

DeletedUser

World Rank Player Points Cities Alliance
en18 1159 The rawr 4,223 1 Warriors of Epsilon
en15 174 The rawr 31,079 4 The Unit
en5 348 The rawr 360,220 32 Pathfinders

The time you started the game in epsilon:
Grepolis player profile: The rawr (Alliance changes)
None -Unity- 30th July 2010 - 23:16:30 257

Name: The rawr
Alliance: Pathfinders
Cities: 32 <<<<<<<<<<
Average points per city: 11,258
Alliance changes: 7
Colonizations: 39
Best rank: 345. 28th April 2011
Most points: 360,220 30th April 2011
Most cities: 32 28th April 2011
Kill ranking: 418 123,634 points
Kill ranking (offense): 364 84,909 points
Kill ranking (defense): 507

So in almost a year of playing this game you have only 30 citys? :)

DeletedUser10810

@Moto,

Good Statistics Moto, I already knew it and anyone can go there and look into that. its just my second account there, after I decided I will not gonna play with my first account anymore and gave it a break of 1 month, So I am not a 1 year Grepo Noobie. I am more than that, well u can say at least 3 years or close to that. A player cant be judged by this. I am 32 there as we are out of targets and preparing to CLOSE EPSILON sooner or later. Also that is one of the reason I am here at Omicron. hehe.

Never judge a player with the cities he is holding there. You need to go inside Epsilon Forum or in the Epsilon Map and check the surroundings. Ask few guys from our alliance there about The Rawr. :D May be you can ask few guys there. If I stick there with my first account, it will be more than 95 cities combined!!!

For Sigma, hmmm, nice world, I liked it, had a bad start there though.

For Omicron, well, I am playing here as a Noob as I said earlier,its a new system. I am definitely not a BIG Mouth like you or definitely not into some alliance called BS which have many abbreviation. lolzzzz.

@Valheru,
WELL VAL, I AM NOT ASHAMED OF TELLING THAT YOU ARE A GOOD PLAYER.You earn this line from your enemy Not like your ex-leader Moto, who ran like a rabbit when BS was under attack and judging others by their STATs. Under tremendous odd, you are still growing. I always look forward towards the players like you. Players like you are rare. Its a shame though that you are in the opposite side and you have to get RIMMED. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator: