pnp TU/AAB vs BS/RS.

DeletedUser

Ebc, it's so nice of you to tell BS exactly what they were facing :)

DeletedUser10810

@Moto,

{{Background WAR Drums}}
Let shake this world and make it little bit interesting Moto, where is your PUSH results? All I see few incomings with wonderful timings, but other than that Its kinda dead.

If u done with your PUSH, let us know, we will show you how to start a Steam Roller over an alliance and raze it to the grounds...(Well, I am weak, I am not talking about razing BS, please dont attack me, I will cry.)

==================================================================
LOVE ME MORE|GET ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE, DONT TRY TO ROLL IT.

DeletedUser

AF-1-1.jpg

AF-2-1.jpg

AF-3-1.jpg

af-4-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Today will forever be known as the day that Black Sea made its first push into 65

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO, I'm sorry, I don't normally post in this forum, but to see a member of a Top 10 Alliance, with 5 cities, send an attack like that with not a single LS to accompany it... made my morning.

and the attack made more then 24h ;) If you look at the positions of the 2 citys ;)

DeletedUser

and the attack made more then 24h ;) If you look at the positions of the 2 citys ;)

You can give him credit for at least trying to participate, by sending attacks that far... just goes to show that even first time players can make it this far given the right opportunity to hide in the right alliance.

I am by no means saying 1 alliance is better than the other based on a single battle report, that would be quite foolish of me. Simply stating, made my morning to see that.

DeletedUser

You can give him credit for at least trying to participate, by sending attacks that far... just goes to show that even first time players can make it this far given the right opportunity to hide in the right alliance.

I am by no means saying 1 alliance is better than the other based on a single battle report, that would be quite foolish of me. Simply stating, made my morning to see that.

well actualy he was the only guy who attack our player. Maybe he neaed some extra population space, who knows ;)

DeletedUser

Possibly, but if your just going to freely give away BP, why not give it to one of your mates?

DeletedUser

Istydes going on vacation right before we launch of counter-attack?

That's pretty weak of him.

DeletedUser

actualy my friend he activated vacation mode b4 you guys even send on attack on him. you know you need 48h to enter vacation mode so do the math.
for most of us Ester comes and not all of us like to stay in front of the computer insted of with our family.

but he will come back in a few days :pro:

And do not change the subject ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some guy made a stupid attack.

I think that reflects more on the player; not the alliance

DeletedUser10810

All around us went to Vacation Mode, damn it, This is frustrating. Whatever city we send the attack, next day it is in Vacation Mode???? !!!!

@Moto, we are expecting more. Make some FUN for us. Come on. Where was that PUSH u were talking about few days back towards OC 65? :( I am really getting bored here. Send some extra troops to my way too if u have. I need BP.

Whats the USE of this WAR if you guys are running away to the Chicken Mode (Vacation Mode's new term).

I can do a favor to you guys, I can make the things real easy and take all your cities as soon as possible, making it less pain for ur guys. What you say? Deal? Tell them to deactivate the Chicken Mode. :( We will not be so hard on them next time, seriously.

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

DeletedUser

lol you speek
in game i didnt see any good attack from you
how many citys you got from me?
you speek about vacantion mod after i had defeted your attacks night and day a week yes i need 2 days of sleep
i wonder if you had over 200 attacks in a week and all your aly under attacks how fast your acount was deleted
let the real fighters from the unit to talk you have not earn this privilege yet