PnP: War-Hogs

DeletedUser

Darklazerman you should stick to making cool PnPs cause having an intelligent debate is not your forte.

1) Those who left are not Hogs. Other alliances are welcome to such fair-weather members - its part of the reason we specifically state in our alliance profile that we aren't gonna declare war if someone tries to recruit our people. If someone is so easy to lure away we don't want them. Odds are in war those people are just gonna put their own plans/growth ahead of their alliance and contribute nothing. We'd rather have a noob with the heart of a lion than a veteran with mind of an accountant.

Then why did one of your members attack a guy that left you guys and joined with me? That's why I took your members city. Then came the threats and recruitment attempt (for the third time). :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I got a new name that would suit your alliance better.
Hogs of N00Bs

You got to thank me ;).

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by calatan View Post
Darklazerman you should stick to making cool PnPs cause having an intelligent debate is not your forte. Oh, who is talking?

1) Those who left are not Hogs. Other alliances are welcome to such fair-weather members - its part of the reason we specifically state in our alliance profile that we aren't gonna declare war if someone tries to recruit our people. Who would? If someone is so easy to lure away we don't want them. Odds are in war those people are just gonna put their own plans/growth ahead of their alliance and contribute nothing. We'd rather have a noob with the heart of a lion But they are still noobs.than a veteran with mind of an accountant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12077

ing Hypocrite

percius1714 today at 4:03 AM
Hi. If you are the leader of The Black Death Imperium, then i am asking you, if you would want to become a friend of The Hogs of Destiny. I would consider you joining us, because,even though u r stronger than us, we hav more worriors.
forward
delete

Yeah, your guys don't use "threatening" tactics huh? so why did we receive this message today?
Maybe the noobs need to be reined in.

Believe me, all you've done is put us on high alert. Congratulations. Your tactics are doing everything they can to bring all the major alliances down on you. Good going. You must be very proud of yourself.

DeletedUser

Boglin, I have a question for you. If Hogs are such a horrible alliance, how come your all powerful alliance has only managed to take over a single 2k city from Hogs? Just asking.

DeletedUser

Hey Phish I have a question for you! THe hogs have like 1000 players who don't even have 2 cities. And have you seen their average? It's like 2800.... alot of n00bs have more points than that, and catlan don't de rep me for "bashing" again. Was that a question? no. Was it true? Yes.

DeletedUser

Hey Phish I have a question for you! THe hogs have like 1000 players who don't even have 2 cities. And have you seen their average? It's like 2800.... alot of n00bs have more points than that, and catlan don't de rep me for "bashing" again. Was that a question? no. Was it true? Yes.

Who cares about whether his alliance has 1000 cities each or only one.....Who cares if his alliance has 20 players or 2000.....ABSOLUTELY stupid and blantantly moronic for stupid noobies to slam his alliance because they think it to be a MRA.....Any alliance over a 100 players is a MRA.....And in the end what difference does it make......I am going to DE-REP EVERYONE who has flamed the HOGS for the reason I applaud all their effort to help out NEWBIES and teach them this game.....

WAY TO GO CATALAN......

Good on yah.....You have my support and help whenever you need it.....In regards to all the ELITIST NOOBIES who flame you, ignore them, their utter lack of intelligence say everything about them.....

Perspective from one of those "spineless" players who left....it wasn't the few lightning bolts or earthquakes from EOW....I really didn't even notice it. It was your lack of strategy and discipline as an alliance leader except to recruit anything that moved that caused the exodus of all of your top members. So you can try to blame others for your failure in these forums, but it is a pretty telling sign when all top players left in a matter of days without much discussion amongst us.

You complain about the players' obsession with points, yet you are obsessed with points as well: recruit anything breathing to keep adding to the alliance point total. Hmmm....interesting, the pot calling the kettle black.

A DISLOYAL TRAITOR SPEAK FILTH ABOUT A FORMER ALLIANCE HE WAS HE.....

You were a gutless learder who did nothing in his alliance and then you flee and abandoned your alliance when they could have needed you then you come to the forum and flame them.....WHAT a blantantly cowardly act and SHAME ON YOU....A pathetic little noobie who has spinelessly abandoned a good alliance that is trying to advance this game and teach NEWBIES how to play.....We all benefit from CATALAN effort to promote this game and who cares about how many allaince players they have......Silly little children wasting their time flaming something.....

What threat did I make? What I said is a fact not a threat. I didn't threaten them I just took their city. There must have been something wrong you left, period! Talk about looking foolish! Look at your spelling, and learn how to use an apostrophe. How much do they learn when they lose their cities?

MRA's are not well respected in this game. And I would never join one! :p

ANY alliance exceeding a 100 players in most battle games is generally considered an MRA and a 100 or a 1000 makes no difference at all.....It ain't the size of the alliance that matters at all. :supermad:

The one thing i despise in this game is people who assume they know best, please dont call me a liar you dont know me and you never will.
This is getting to personal, ive taken over the typing for this one so if you are going to criticise do so against this post and do me a favour. Forget it i dont like bans.

Mike I give you some good rep because I agree with you....Pathetic little noobies who just like to flame MRA and they have no reason to.....The more I hear thses pathetic noobies whine and moan and complain about MRA and HOG the more it makes me want to throw up all over them.....Stupidity at its finest.....Silly noobies who don't know what they are talking about....:supermad:

Catalan GOOD JOB, Keep up the great job, contact me if you need anything.....I am TOTALLY BEHIND all your efforts 110%.....Your an asset to this game and do not let these pathetic noobies tell you any different. Ignore their noobyiness. Your efforts to teach your new = NEWBIES players is commendable.....I salute you and also gave you good REP....:)

For the rest they got DE-REPPED.....:supermad:

DeletedUser

Who cares about whether his alliance has 1000 cities each or only one.....Who cares if his alliance has 20 players or 2000.....ABSOLUTELY stupid and blantantly moronic for stupid noobies to slam his alliance because they think it to be a MRA.....Any alliance over a 100 players is a MRA.....And in the end what difference does it make......I am going to DE-REP EVERYONE who has flamed the HOGS for the reason I applaud all their effort to help out NEWBIES and teach them this game.....

WAY TO GO CATALAN......

Good on yah.....You have my support and help whenever you need it.....In regards to all the ELITIST NOOBIES who flame you, ignore them, their utter lack of intelligence say everything about them.....

Whoa... your joking right? I think it's an alliance with over 400 members although I think it's good to keep it in the 100-200, hmm do you actually play on alpha, because Catalan invites 3000000 people then says they are "the best" and "awesome" when actually I liked the Trojan Warriors better :p and thats not alot!

DeletedUser

Plus. HOD invite members of other respectable alliances which, you just don't do!(Unless they ask)

DeletedUser

Hey Phish I have a question for you! THe hogs have like 1000 players who don't even have 2 cities.

I agree that having that many without 2 cities is pretty bad. Much like yours, with nearly 70% of the alliance only have one city.

And have you seen their average? It's like 2800....

Your alliance average is only 7k....

Before you try and call another alliance "nooby", look inward.

ANY alliance exceeding a 100 players in most battle games is generally considered an MRA

That is going a bit far. Generally, on Alpha, over about 400-500 would be a MRA. Also, don't multi post, just edit your first post.

DeletedUser12077

Boglin, I have a question for you. If Hogs are such a horrible alliance, how come your all powerful alliance has only managed to take over a single 2k city from Hogs? Just asking.

Phish my good man, why bother taking cities from players who average 2k points? It's frankly not worth the hassle to most of us, however, those in our alliance that wish to take hogs cities have our full backing.

Fact is (or as far as I'm aware anyway) the only cities in hogs worth taking are some distance from our main areas of influence. What would you suggest, we chain cities together specifically to strike at players purely on a personal vendetta? We're above that, and I think you'll find all I was trying to do, was point out the bs spewing forth from catalan in every post.

Oh, and Phish, we don't claim to be "all powerful" we never have, and considering the majority of The Island League's 57 members are under 10k points, take your own advice and look inward also. Because there's a fair few of your guys with only 1 city, funny how you didn't mention that isn't it...

anyway, enough on this, we have issue with HoD for attempting to threaten us, and inviting our members, as many other do, for that reason alone they're a nuisance that will be dealt with when the time is right.

DeletedUser

Oh, and Phish, we don't claim to be "all powerful" we never have, and considering the majority of The Island League's 57 members are under 10k points, take your own advice and look inward also. Because there's a fair few of your guys with only 1 city, funny how you didn't mention that isn't it...

I would agree, we are a noob alliance. I never said we were not and I have never gone on rants about other alliances being noobs. I am just pointing out that it is hypocritical.

DeletedUser12077

would it not also be hypocritical of yourself to point it out about his faction?

We could bicker all night on this, but I'd rather not tbh as I have to be up for work in 6 hours.

Lets just leave it at that shall we?

Later clart

DeletedUser

I agree that having that many without 2 cities is pretty bad. Much like yours, with nearly 70% of the alliance only have one city.

Your alliance average is only 7k....

Before you try and call another alliance "nooby", look inward.

That is going a bit far. Generally, on Alpha, over about 400-500 would be a MRA. Also, don't multi post, just edit your first post.

Were still growing and CONQUERING to get more cities, catch my drift?

DeletedUser

would it not also be hypocritical of yourself to point it out about his faction?

We could bicker all night on this, but i'd rather not tbh as i have to be up for work in 6 hours.

Lets just leave it at that shall we?

Later clart

thank you!

DeletedUser

they now have 1658 members. my alliance has been trying to get other alliances to crush them.

DeletedUser10416

TBDI attack HoD because they are weak.
TBDI attack HoD because they are a rich bounty of farms
TBDI attack HoD because it's fun.
TBDI attack HoD because it's a war game.
TBDI attack HoD for all the reasons in this forum, above & beyond.
TBDI attack HoD because I gave the orders.

The list truly goes on and on......

What I find strange is no one is attacking them for the common reason.....

Give it a year, if only half there members decide to stick around, they'll truly be one of the largest alliances in Alpha world, and most definitely top 5. Clearly from the amount of time Catalan spends on Grepolis, they have solid dedicated leadership.

Catalan, I know you're still reading this. Know that I have nothing personal against yourself, but against your alliance? Most definitely.

DeletedUser

I disagree, I don't like Catalan, she invited the newbies not knowing what was going on and have gotten them conquered and farmed, shame on you Catalan.