PnP Wars of Hell

DeletedUser15240

wohk.png

So, in the 3 short days of Hellspawn we have achieved quite a lot. We have hit the top 10 in alliance BP already and conquered a fair few cities. But best of all we have had some truly hilarious moments in our many wars.

Wars Of The West​

Reapers of Keres

An underrated alliance for many reasons, and a fairly recent war. However, it appears that their LS fleet no longer exists and so they have resorted to using biremes on their conquest attempts:

rokfail.png

or when they ran out of those just not using any ships at all:

rokfail.png

rokfail3.png

So, desperation sinking into the ranks of RoK, their sense of any knowledge is lost, and they begin supporting the enemy sieges:

rokfail2.png

Thors Hammer

This war was one of the longest running, TH recently strengthened by a merge with their ally and our other enemy, Phantom Assassins.

A group that would appear to be the best but however their co ordination and playing style would say otherwise. In recent times they have been attacking less and less, as they turtle more and more as a number of spy reports revealed. However, when they did eventually put a member in siege, they forgot the meaning of teamwork:

rokfail1.png

Krypteia

Working with TH an all round good alliance on paper, good average, conquests, and BP, however, a few of their members tell a different story.

A member became increasingly distressed after he was being conquered:

Pythagorus on 6/14/11 at 11:16 PM
that bad huh... :D
Gladiatox on 6/14/11 at 11:15 PM
Ok you guys win. . . :/
sighhhh
Pythagorus on 6/14/11 at 11:02 PM
looks like the anti-timing hates me... what would you say are my chances?
Pythagorus on 6/14/11 at 8:56 PM
ok great.
Gladiatox on 6/14/11 at 8:46 PM
If you tired in this afternoon go sleep... Your conquest will be successful... No support needed also...
Pythagorus on 6/14/11 at 8:18 PM
yes, i like girls.
Gladiatox on 6/14/11 at 8:17 PM
Are you gay?
Pythagorus on 6/14/11 at 8:09 PM
maybe for both of us...
Gladiatox on 6/14/11 at 8:07 PM
for you?? hahahaah
Pythagorus on 6/14/11 at 8:06 PM
getting late? :)
Gladiatox on 6/14/11 at 7:23 PM
*yawn

According to the sacred code of noobs, noobs must help other noobs with noobish moves and they planned a revenge, the CS was sent, and the mighty pyth only came on in time to activate militia, but that was more than enough:

lameattack.png

And so that was a little taster of the wars of the west, portraying the a couple of the many failings in tau. Who knows, there may be an eastern edition on your front door soon enough ;).

Hope you enjoyed it!​

DeletedUser

awww we have one failed cs because of a timing error in the forum and u guys put it in a pnp...thats so cute!
what about all the failures from NoE, but hmmm i guess i was just too nice to post when one of your players, who is still in your alliance attacked with 150 biremes and a cs...and umm nothing else

DeletedUser

awww we have one failed cs because of a timing error in the forum and u guys put it in a pnp...thats so cute!
what about all the failures from NoE, but hmmm i guess i was just too nice to post when one of your players, who is still in your alliance attacked with 150 biremes and a cs...and umm nothing else

Please make a PnP, that's what the fails are made for! :D
This forum needs life.

DeletedUser

lol true... the forum has been quite quiet lately, i'll see what i can do :D

DeletedUser

Good PnP, I don't like that any one at war with you is doing badly but you guys are good, and its a good PnP, i like it when there are a lot of reports in PnPs +rep

DeletedUser

ooh, i forgot about the one where krypt saved one of my sieges on their member by sending some biremes, although that might have still been at NmE.

also that militia report... those militia were activated 2hrs before the CS landed, but of the 20 or so clearing attacks that were sent, none of them had land units :D

DeletedUser

Don't talk generally Curly :) just talk specifically :) cause not all are like that.

DeletedUser

hey you guys didn't start from the start you just merged into each other so don't say "We achieved a lot in 3 days" cause you were NoE and IB before the merge.Why don't you show some of the mistakes your alliance also did?I will make a PnP after 1-2 weeks.

DeletedUser

hey you guys didn't start from the start you just merged into each other so don't say "We achieved a lot in 3 days" cause you were NoE and IB before the merge.Why don't you show some of the mistakes your alliance also did?I will make a PnP after 1-2 weeks.

A PnP is here to make people think good of you, obviously, fails don't fit in there. Other alliances SHOULD in fact make PnPs about our fails. Liven up this forum please! :D

DeletedUser15240

but we did a lot in 3 days :cool:, we beat your total bp from the whole server in that time, thats how much better we are :). Feel free to make a PnP, tho I can understand why you need 1-2 weeks so you can try to gather something to use as a pnp since you have no material now unless you want us taking your cities to be one :D. We don't make mistakes, cuz we are too kewl for that:cool:

DeletedUser

I am waiting 1-2 weeks because there will be an important event coming which will give me a lot of PnP material Curly :) and we did hold you off at some points also.Some failed CS attacks forgot those?

DeletedUser

No we are not conquering anyone if thats what you mean :) I assure you that.

DeletedUser

I will only have PnP material gathered by then :) cause I wasn't in RoK from the start so this needs time and I don't have time to gather PnP I have time to play!

DeletedUser

hey you don't know the reason why we are building biremes it is for something BIG!(No we won't make an Bireme all out attack!)

DeletedUser

I only wish that RoK members also visit the forum cause I am defending the alliance on my own ):