PnP Wars of Hell

DeletedUser

Cant wait for you to mention ExileD and Vox Populi soon, Kiwifella and Zaiman (scrubs lmao) looks set to be great sources of bp.
Hellspawn will have not much luck in the north, I can already smell the bp going my way.
Oh I do love war lol.
Kato3D realy did entertain the "united alliances" with his pathetic attempts of what he thinks is a conquest, Patzilla and Cuttercody I salute you!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm sorry Lord Vorcingetorix, but who are you again? i don't think i've ever heard of you... maybe coz i don't usually look past around 200th in ABP, i dunno ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not surprised you have'nt heard of me as Lord V is a new name to me now, I prefer to be underestimated actualy :D
I often find some hilariously shamefull battle reports of the northern Hellspawn but I geuss you wouldn't know about such things as they're just painfully.....................shamefull!!!

By the way I loved your rather "limp wristed" attempt of a put down, It made me smile inside.

DeletedUser

i said this before, make your own PnP with our fails, if you can't take out PnPs :cool:

DeletedUser

+rep to ya curly! I'll admit there has been some miscommunications but it happens when you have people that don't listen ;). I'll also admit that you guys are a strong, organized group and I admire that. I would make a pnp but I don't have time for that. And as for Hagrop spouting out things on the external forum don't mind him ;).

DeletedUser

Well thanks.

I'm new to these "diplomatic" put downs as I never botherd with the external forum or whatever, I'm sure when I do my first PnP it will be quit funny lol.

DeletedUser

hey you guys didn't start from the start you just merged into each other so don't say "We achieved a lot in 3 days" cause you were NoE and IB before the merge.Why don't you show some of the mistakes your alliance also did?I will make a PnP after 1-2 weeks.

when will your PnP come? Is is about you being rimmed by us? :D :D

DeletedUser

I'm not surprised you have'nt heard of me as Lord V is a new name to me now, I prefer to be underestimated actualy :D
I often find some hilariously shamefull battle reports of the northern Hellspawn but I geuss you wouldn't know about such things as they're just painfully.....................shamefull!!!

By the way I loved your rather "limp wristed" attempt of a put down, It made me smile inside.

I'd quite like to see some reports. Fails are always entertaining, irrespective of side. This stuff sometimes happens and it's good to get a laugh at one's self as a break from all the seriousness and tension that comes with the fighting.

Who is your alias? Or wouldn't we know that name either?

we're trying!
and not one pro/mod in the alliance!

Mods are just regular players, I don't see how it'd makes any (gamebreaking) difference to the colour of someone's name. Oh dear, that sounds like racism.

DeletedUser

I was kicked from Alpha when my bad mouthed brother took a liberty on my laptop actualy lol, I will remain mysterious for now as I like to keep my cards close to my to my chest and I will assess all the infomation that comes through.

DeletedUser

Mods are just regular players, I don't see how it'd makes any (gamebreaking) difference to the colour of someone's name. Oh dear, that sounds like racism.

LOL - i agree with asth, theres no mods in our alliance...well unless ones snuck in unnoticed :p and we're doing ok i think

DeletedUser

Mods are overrated for the most part. People think they can do what they will. What they know that differs from regular players isnt much. They are normally online more often than not so get to learn a few bits more about the game than others. However as for 2.0 it runs differently than 1.0 as such alot of the tricks that work on the first version dont work on the second version.

I wish I could have stuck around and battled a bunch out. Me and a few of the staff would have been awesome at a mini war. Skill is good but its more about who has less of a life and can spend more time online than others to catch their pants down around their ankles.

As for LV's comment on how he wants to remain anon because of his loud mouthed bro :p suck it up mate. Who cares about Alpha. This is Tau baby. If you have that much of an esteem about yourself that telling people who you are will change the scales of balance for game play you should leave your ego at the door and just play :p

Besides you dont get much info from banter in the forums. Unless the person your talking with is a total dip.

Total dip: Hi I live in England. I am online from 5pm to 8pm and my city consists mainly of hops because they rock.

Other than that the most you can gleen is when they log into the forums. But that can be anytime. Before they log off.. before they log into the game... while they are on the crapper...

DeletedUser

Hello! My names Alex and i'm from Australia. I'm on mid day most of the time.
And my villages are all Defensive - i like to turtle.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :3.

DeletedUser

I have one word for that random no one, HYPOCRITE!!!
You twisted what I said for your own self importance lol.

DeletedUser

xD. Nah, i'm like a hobo on here, with no importance what so ever.

Agreed?