Pnp Poor Thracian01, Incubi PWNED - PnP

DeletedUser

Over the course of 3 Days, Alliance X has taken 33 cities from Thracian01 (worth 292,000 points), one of Incubi's top and "much well experience and orgizanated" players. If this is one of Incubi's best players by stats, ABP/DBP, then I fear that Incubi has been blown out of proportion.

A beaten Thracian decided to hit vacation mode after day 1 of our attacks and he left us with these words;

FunnyCatcomment.jpg

Now I ask Incubi, where was your support for Thracian? How could you guys let this happen?

Shame.jpg

Now if you look at Incubi's latest conquests; It would appear they are just losing cities, and taking very few enemy cities as of late.

Could it be that Incubi is losing players to inactivity and now starting to falter? The alliance that prides itself on having only 1 pacted partner but secretly holding many NAP's so that they can focus on certain enemies and not be overwhelmed. Too bad for them, Alliance X is moving in to o45, I feel bad for the next Incubi players we strike. :p

Thracian01, we await your return. :D

-Alliance X, coming soon to an ocean near you.
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Lol Skall... Nice work and funny pictures.

Now, would you like to know what Incubi will say? Of course, that Thracian was inactive and they had no idea he was under attack. Lies, lies lies!!! thracian tried to defend, counter-attacked and tried to break some sieges all by himself. Yes, ALL BY HIMSELF because there was no support for him from the other Incubi's. :eek: He was left alone in the rain and he eventually decided to hit VM. Now you tell me, could an inactive player gain 30k ABPs trying to break the sieges on his cities? Is an inactive player able to hit VM? Well, we all know the answer, don't we? :D

DeletedUser

He even told us that Zolen and Yowhatsup were coming to his rescue. :p

DeletedUser13294

He even told us that Zolen and Yowhatsup were coming to his rescue. :p

"Yo, what's up?" I think this was the only question that Thracian asked, unfortunately, himself.

His mates, all active and supportive, asked themselves too :" Yo, what's up with Thracian?"

AX asked Thracian : "Yo, what are you doing in our ocean? What's up?"

The only thing that is written in Stats : Thracian worked 6-8 months for us. I mean, we took his 6-8 months work, in 3 days.:cool:

Yo, what's up?

DeletedUser

Lol Skall... Nice work and funny pictures.

Now, would you like to know what Incubi will say? Of course, that Thracian was inactive and they had no idea he was under attack. Lies, lies lies!!! thracian tried to defend, counter-attacked and tried to break some sieges all by himself. Yes, ALL BY HIMSELF because there was no support for him from the other Incubi's. :eek: He was left alone in the rain and he eventually decided to hit VM. Now you tell me, could an inactive player gain 30k ABPs trying to break the sieges on his cities? Is an inactive player able to hit VM? Well, we all know the answer, don't we? :D

i am a long standing friend of incubi and i know alot of the players take pride in dealing with there problems on there own not always the best way to beat and alliance but they like to to do it. Plus there is no way that thracian could of been near his activity level if u took that many cities he would of atleast sniped half of them unless u some how timed things perfectly

DeletedUser22062

Sorry, he actually messaged players stating that he was waiting for support. He attacked all 5 city sieges of mine and activated Milita. And YES we timed everything perfectly= the diversions, the attacks, the siege's, and the support. He counter attacked multiple members of our alliance while we cleaned house. Plain and simple he got no help for three days. ALL HAIL ALLIANCE X!!! This is a great victory on an active member of an elite alliance...no excuse's .

DeletedUser13294

i am a long standing friend of incubi and i know alot of the players take pride in dealing with there problems on there own not always the best way to beat and alliance but they like to to do it. Plus there is no way that thracian could of been near his activity level if u took that many cities he would of atleast sniped half of them unless u some how timed things perfectly

I can mail you my reports. I let you judge the perfection of my timing.

No excuses, we smashed him.

DeletedUser

Why not just post here for all to see?

thracian01 on 11/19/11 at 4:27 PM
I think they tried on a few players but none successful
Asteriksch on 11/19/11 at 4:27 PM
I mean those guys aren't seizing any of your cities.
thracian01 on 11/19/11 at 4:26 PM
no..but dont need them. I got EE and us. Sure you'll some cities but EE and us will start doing ops.
Asteriksch on 11/19/11 at 4:25 PM
I assume none from Cyrils gang, or from UW? Or TGGE?
thracian01 on 11/19/11 at 4:24 PM
I got about 5 but zol and yo are fixing to come on. They have over 70 to 80 bombs bewteen them. So Im sure I'll be able to brek a couple of those.
Asteriksch on 11/19/11 at 4:23 PM
Well, how are you holding up right now? How many under seige?

DeletedUser

Hey skall, i admire but AX, but i just conquered a superman city, ra just conquered two, and that's just in the past day or so. And im sure UW are doing the same

DeletedUser12324

It always works out for the good players in the end, looks like the american jocks have lost their steam....

DeletedUser

And I am a longstanding friend of Thracian BEFORE he joined Incubi. He wouldn't have sniped half of them as he had 30 cities under attack. Only way he would have been able to do anything is with help from his Alliance. That help didn't come.

Besides, Thracian never had any defensive experience. His DBP came from sieges that he was protecting. He was completely overwhelmed and an inexperienced defender. A great guy, and a friend, dont get me wrong, but there is no way he would have been able to snipe more than a few CS without the help that didn't come.

DeletedUser

Oh wow... ROFL... thats some impressive stats. 3 straight days of bombardment? Thats very impressive. Pretty embarrassing to an elite alliance.

DeletedUser

Players in Vacation Mode:

Yowhatsup, Thracian01, Masonhboy, gamberro.

Banned players:

Zolen/Tbizzy. :p

Someone did a no-no.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me remind you that talking about the specifics of bans is prohibited on the forum ;)

DeletedUser

Exactly why I didn't talk about any specifics. :p

I have enough infractions as it is.

DeletedUser

Good timing I guess. I was on VM and zolen had the mods up his you know what. I love how the mods pick and choose who they ban...I know plenty of ppl doing things they shouldn't...and I brought it to mods attention and nothing was done...but when AX points out zolen might be doing something fishy...perm ban instantly. Good times. Not to mention the mods banned most of the TEE leaders a long time ago for the team name they had...without notice, without question, and most of the ppl they banned had nothing to do with the team name. Real nice work. Shows they have a clue. So yea nice job on Thracian...timing was good...you finally got off your lazy butts and did something. Thracian was in your ocean for months, taking your cities, and owning you guys by himself...and you waited till the only 2 players around him were unable to help him and you want a pat on the back. I'll pat you on the back, it was a good job. Enjoy it...he was the only real player you had around you to run ops on...everyone else in general is an ocean away. You have a couple cities here and there to mess around with but that's about it. So go back into sim mode...the coma AX has been in. Or since like you say Incubi is overrated and done...I guess you can just march right into our territory and dominate the oceans we consume. I think there is a better chance of Phears taking a city from me.

DeletedUser22063

Hey Yo

FYI Zolen wasn't banned when the Thracian Op went down....but thanks for playing. Oh and by the way what about IBF2, Haole, Couarageunderfire...etc and others......are there only 2 people that glue your alliance together? Interesting to know if so. Also aren't you guys pacted with Tee? Must not work together as well....maybe its just so you don't have to deal with another "top alliance"....our friends actually help. I would question a friend who doesn't help me as to whether they are acutally a friend. Sounds like a seamless operation against the then number 6 player in "a top alliance" should get a little more credit where credit is due.