PORTS back

DeletedUser

say no more ports back adv points over 1 mill .....mmmmm nice

DeletedUser

ROFL …

3 player alliance and you are saying PORT are back and boasting 1 million pt avg. If top three of any elite alliance form an alliance they will have higher avg than you. Also if I remember correctly PORT was reformed couple of weeks ago. Anyway, no one cares.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

then why are you bothering to answer the post????????? WELL?
also your trying to compair me with lets say the no 1 player on gamma yea his avarage is good but hes not a real player hes what i would call ......well i better no say i got a habbit of getting banned for that talk ...but im sure you understand
o yea and im in 57 if you wont to visit o soto garry
o yea and anuther thing ive only been playing since september ..your here nearly 1 year 6 months ..so dont even compair us as far as im concernd ive forgot more than you know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tang, people like you who care for stats. Rest of them not so much. I am playing since last april and I do not play like this is the only thing in my life. Regarding "you forgot more thing than I know" statement, Let me guess what you forgot. You were in an alliance who were good but not great, you become leader of that alliance and you ruined it. You merge into Illuminati and that did not worked out. As far as I know PORT never went to war with any elite alliance and never won any war against other alliance. Only thing they did was went after small alliance and MRA. Why don't we look at whom you conquered Tang
Great Tang's list of Conquest.
Did you ever took city from any elite alliance or even any active player.

Regarding me, I was leader of Killer Bunnies since end of last year. Killer Bunnies fought with CJ and GH for brief time, we defeated War-Path and we are fighting against Fusion. In my leadership we reached to rank 4 in points and rank 5 with less than 60 players. We are rank 13 right now with only 13 players. What else you wanna know about me. My alliance top 5 player will have much better stats than any of your three players.

Yogesh

PS: And I forgot about your multi-accounting stint. Guys like you who grow because of multi-accounting should not say anything about stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't bring Miz into this Tang, he is quiet but a great player.

He keeps track of his many cities and has only lost 1 city ever. Better than you can say.

DeletedUser

You could just merge with *CJ* like I asked and have over 6 million points lol

DeletedUser

Tang, people like you who care for stats. Rest of them not so much. I am playing since last april and I do not play like this is the only thing in my life. Regarding "you forgot more thing than I know" statement, Let me guess what you forgot. You were in an alliance who were good but not great, you become leader of that alliance and you ruined it. You merge into Illuminati and that did not worked out. As far as I know PORT never went to war with any elite alliance and never won any war against other alliance. Only thing they did was went after small alliance and MRA. Why don't we look at whom you conquered Tang
Great Tang's list of Conquest.
Did you ever took city from any elite alliance or even any active player.

Regarding me, I was leader of Killer Bunnies since end of last year. Killer Bunnies fought with CJ and GH for brief time, we defeated War-Path and we are fighting against Fusion. In my leadership we reached to rank 4 in points and rank 5 with less than 60 players. We are rank 13 right now with only 13 players. What else you wanna know about me. My alliance top 5 player will have much better stats than any of your three players.

Yogesh

PS: And I forgot about your multi-accounting stint. Guys like you who grow because of multi-accounting should not say anything about stats.
your a funny guy..cant argue a point ..relys on the past..lets look at the bunnys over the last few months you where lucky to hold it all together ....also ive been fighting the illumi i also fout the black sheep and the cove ..yea KMD where a mra..so for you to say i have never fout enyother alliance is well rather disrespectful of you toward the 3 alliances i did fight against ..after all thay are all placed over yous crowed .....as for the stat thing i dont care about the stats ...but the fact that we have a 1 mill point av says a lot also ..i cant help where im positioned in the map ..and we have a lot of easy picking...and lastly youve taken your fair share of idles and inactives also my abp and dbp speek for themself that i do partake in fighting so your comments are quite frankly crap .......as for port we only had 9 players and made it to the top 10 enuff sead dont you think

DeletedUser

Don't bring Miz into this Tang, he is quiet but a great player.

He keeps track of his many cities and has only lost 1 city ever. Better than you can say.

behave lol hes just a city bank ........

DeletedUser

Speaking of multi-accounting, "Not Named" (who seems to have been following you around despite you conquering all his towns) seems to be alive again.

This just happens to coincide with my post about your alliance having 3 accounts and only two players... and the fact that people other than you started conquering his cities.

Looking at the stats, it seems that about the time he became the most active, YOU seemed to take a little break. I guess it took some time to settle into a schedule.

Also, you and "he" seem to follow extremely similar city naming conventions whereas wheeler doesn't.

But hey, if the mods don't care why should anyone else....

;)

:D

DeletedUser

Couldn't think of a more original name? CJ should be allowed to pass from the game and should only be revived by 1 of the original leaders. You wern't even in CJ.

DeletedUser

Couldn't think of a more original name? CJ should be allowed to pass from the game and should only be revived by 1 of the original leaders. You wern't even in CJ.

He doesn't even have stats worthy of being conquered by CJ.

DeletedUser

Speaking of multi-accounting, "Not Named" (who seems to have been following you around despite you conquering all his towns) seems to be alive again.

This just happens to coincide with my post about your alliance having 3 accounts and only two players... and the fact that people other than you started conquering his cities.

Looking at the stats, it seems that about the time he became the most active, YOU seemed to take a little break. I guess it took some time to settle into a schedule.

Also, you and "he" seem to follow extremely similar city naming conventions whereas wheeler doesn't.

;)

tell you what ask chrss from the illumi about me and not named lol after all chrss is a mod and has already reported the both of us and we where found out to not even bee in the same contanent ..so get your facts correct before you start throwing mud ..bud

DeletedUser

tell you what ask chrss from the illumi about me and not named lol after all chrss is a mod and has already reported the both of us and we where found out to not even bee in the same contanent ..so get your facts correct before you start throwing mud ..bud

Logging in through a proxy would certainly give one of you the appearance of being elsewhere when you aren't, but I'm pretty sure the mods don't dig any deeper than a simple IP check.

Lucky you.

My facts are in the stats... bud.

But, hey, keep doing what you're doing. I don't really care. I just like watching you sputter.

DeletedUser

Logging in through a proxy would certainly give one of you the appearance of being elsewhere when you aren't, but I'm pretty sure the mods don't dig any deeper than a simple IP check.

Lucky you.

My facts are in the stats... bud.

But, hey, keep doing what you're doing. I don't really care. I just like watching you sputter.
hahahaa now you and me know how a proxy works well i do but it seems you dont
both us where on at the same time ..so you work it out
some of your statments are just so far from the truth your enbarising yourself

DeletedUser

;)

If you think that way ask the mods to check numb nuts! My grepo friends know who I am and what I stand for and who I have survived against and whom I have helped along the way and just by being a 1 account kinda guy........ don't tar me with the brush of others across many alliances!

DeletedUser

I really don't think it is fair to dis the mods... mods do care, and they do a lot more than check a simple IP.

No dis to the mods intended. I've been a mod on boards before and unless you have access to the servers - which I'm sure they don't - they usually can't perform more than a simple IP check....

aaaah.

I did not intend to imply that an IP check is all they do. I was saying that as far as the IP address goes, they are limited in what they can check about it.

I hope that clears things up for you and any mod who might have felt "dissed".

@Tang
I've got your goat and I'm keeping it.

@ Not Not Named
Baaaa!

DeletedUser16429

Get a new name you just need to stop cause you have the same points there in actives had conquered and then farm and that is what you have.

DeletedUser14887

DeletedUser

your a funny guy..cant argue a point ..relys on the past..lets look at the bunnys over the last few months you where lucky to hold it all together ....also ive been fighting the illumi i also fout the black sheep and the cove ..yea KMD where a mra..so for you to say i have never fout enyother alliance is well rather disrespectful of you toward the 3 alliances i did fight against ..after all thay are all placed over yous crowed .....as for the stat thing i dont care about the stats ...but the fact that we have a 1 mill point av says a lot also ..i cant help where im positioned in the map ..and we have a lot of easy picking...and lastly youve taken your fair share of idles and inactives also my abp and dbp speek for themself that i do partake in fighting so your comments are quite frankly crap .......as for port we only had 9 players and made it to the top 10 enuff sead dont you think

Tang, I am good enough to hold them and bring them back to top 12 even though they went down when I was in my 42 days VM mode.

Regarding your great war against TBS, covanent and Illuminati, I actually went on grepostat and looked at your 150+ colonization and found that among all those cities, you only conquered 2 from illuminati, 2 from Cov and none from TBS.

Regarding port, they never reached to top 10, and the best they achieved was 15th rank. Plus they had that big * on their stats because of multiaccounting.

Rest your message was not understandable enough due to poor english.

Learn to say stuff which you can back it up with truth or in this case stats.

Yogesh