Poseidon Is Recruiting

DeletedUser292

Ranked 12th in Grep after the first day, we are an alliance of closely knited players in O54 O53 and O65, Mainly in O54 though.

We are looking for active expeienced players.

Our diplomacy is closed, its too early to even consider alliances.

If your intresed message me in game.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For an alliance looking for active experienced players you don't seem to have very high recruiting standards, points mean nothing :p

DeletedUser292

Did I mention anything about points? Other than 12th of course, wait this is coming from number one? lol, the ultimate point whore.

Much love for the attempted reply though :)

DeletedUser

haha its not whoring if you have the troops to back it up! How do you think im able to get the res to get buildings 25 swords and counting :D ahem .....

DeletedUser

only 25 bah your way behind zohan, you shouldn't have build that wall :p

DeletedUser292

Your just jelous, Zohan youve slipped up I dont see you anywhere ;)

DeletedUser

bump, btw I'd like to say the activity I have seen so far is quite good. Should be a great alliance

DeletedUser

Well, you could always stop bumping and start providing useful information about why players should pick you over the 1519 other alliances?

DeletedUser292

Ok, We do not mass recruit, we are a tight community with alot of communication rather than mass mails, We dont take things too serious and mainly always have a good laugh.

We are all close to each other and no one is in Poseidon just for the protection.

DeletedUser

We are all close to each other and no one is in Poseidon just for the protection.

... yet...

Just kidding :D keep having some fun over there!

darkdragonfinal.jpg