post your wall

DeletedUser

M90wall.jpg

i just thought i would see if we can get some people here to post there walls and to start discussion on the subect :D

as you can see my wall is not the best and i do want to tell you a few excuses i have, for certain things on there, i was CSed a little while ago when i was asleep and i had units out supporting a seige, and probably about 200-300 swords and archers and 50ish bireme were killed in offense, the other bireme were used effectively in offense and as a last resort. the other swords and archers were killed out farming and in one snipe i had to do with them.

and i have said before i farm really hard and dangerously i would be more than happy to send 100 horsman at a level 12 wall and lose 5 of them each time as long as i get my hands on the loot, i would say 30-40% of the horsman i have lost were killed farming, all of the sow TS were also me suiciding for pop and to upgrade

so lets get some more walls posted, and i also want to lay down the gauntlet to see if anyone has 30CS on there wall

DeletedUser

imagesqtbnANd9GcRIsvfqlx7oR8OT_cU5FgTWn1XwU67mjhvnx90QYO2w1-s72_Le_zps919ee050.jpg

DeletedUser

He asked to post my wall,so I went outside,took a photo of my wall and uploaded it.

DeletedUser

He asked to post my wall,so I went outside,took a photo of my wall and uploaded it.

very original you are a comded genius*sarcasm* can you troll somewhere else please. or post your wall, we already know you know how to so there isnt really any excuse for you not too.

DeletedUser

very original you are a comded genius*sarcasm* can you troll somewhere else please. or post your wall, we already know you know how to so there isnt really any excuse for you not too.

What the hell is a comded?
Just waiting to sink these 2 in coming CSs to add to my wall and then I might,oh wait,Ive already sunk 1 of them.

DeletedUser

What the hell is a comded?
Just waiting to sink these 2 in coming CSs to add to my wall and then I might,oh wait,Ive already sunk 1 of them.

while your at it try and get some of the top players in LD to show there walls, oh wait they wont because it will just show us how much of goldwhores they are :D

and you maciver, put some effort in and show everyone if you are better than mathchew the n01 sniper in delos!!

DeletedUser

Sorry, I don't take challenges from little kids seriously. :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, I don't take challenges from little kids seriously. :p
i dont remember challenging you, because i wouldnt challenge someone that is on my level. and im not a little kid. oh well i didnt expect any of LD to be posting there walls anyway seeing as they will just reveal there heavy gold usage and noob moves etc

DeletedUser

Hey dude congrats on sneaking out to get that picture, man, great picture but how thingz change bro'...last time i passed Rikers it had barbed wire on the top LOL.

DeletedUser

and you maciver, put some effort in and show everyone if you are better than mathchew the n01 sniper in delos!!

That is where you tried to challenged me.

And if you think I have noob moves, check me out on grepostats. You might be surprised at what you find.

DeletedUser37666

I was hoping there would be more walls :(

I have a wall but i will post it when i know how 2

DeletedUser

i have only just found out these last few days and i am a little bit upset i have lost so many of the cool reports i had, but i will have more cool reports.

its easy and i felt like a noob for not knowing how, first you take a screencap by pressing PRT SCR which is on the top row of your keyboard and doing that adds a picture of your screen to your clipboard...apparently. and then you go into paint and hod CTRL and press V snd that will past it into paint so you can edit it and stuff

DeletedUser

I was hoping there would be more walls :(

I have a wall but i will post it when i know how 2

Download Grepo Report Converter.

Do you use Google Chrome?
If so,I can PM you a link to download it.

DeletedUser

still only me that has posted wall. i thought some people in the mighty LD would show there superiority. but i guess not.

if nobody else posts im gonna have to declare myslef top CS killer in delos. and i also believe i may have the most enemy LS killed in offense. which also could give me the best offensive navy KILL RATIO. but im not sure and im not trying to sound arrogant or anything