Post your walls

DeletedUser20289

I'm doing okay abp to rank wise. MY rank is 170 and my abp rank is 196. Need some more abp but im doing okay.

DeletedUser

I realize that... Just saying I have a better alliance then you do :)
Actually no. You were saying, and i quote:
I am ranked 129 in defensive rating :)
So, let's not forget what you were in fact saying, that you have a very good ranking, in defense.
And i explained you that dbp is not always a sign of the quality of the player.
Then you replied, without any connection whatsoever, i quote again
I... Just saying I have a better alliance then you do :)
I am glad you like your alliance, it's a good thing you enjoy this game as this is the whole point of the game.
Still, 2 things are unclear and i'd like to point them out:
1. you are totaly confused about your own words, and moreover, you contradict yourself.
2. you are making claims you actually didn't proved in any way and also you show no sign that you want to prove them.
The above being said, wish you a great game.

DeletedUser20289

i bet you realise that defense rank doesn't actually say about you and only you. it says about the will to support you.
you can have 1 single town but defended by a whole alliance...

Actually YOU said that high dbp means you have a good alliance. I think you are confusing your own words.

DeletedUser

Actually YOU said that high dbp means you have a good alliance. I think you are confusing your own words.
Again you misread. hy don't you read the lines you quote?
I said, and i do quote, "it says about the will to support you". It's nothing there about "good alliance" or "bad alliance". It is about "will to support". Clear now?

DeletedUser20289

no. You said that it is about your alliance's will to support