Pre-World Abdera [EN84] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38464

So, time wise, what are the forums running on? London UTC+1? I'm just going to assume Innos office hours run on the same time. When are they open?

DeletedUser49158

who knows but open the office early lol, been waiting 3 months

DeletedUser46838

It should open in a few hours. Baudin knows when I get online

DeletedUser30636

yea, they probably open at around 8, and it takes a few hours to get everything ready and set up

DeletedUser46838

At least turn off your invisible mode when the time approaches.

DeletedUser30636

i understand that they probably dont even have the exact time, as every world probably varies on how long they take to set up, but can they not at least give us a "the earliest it could be launched is...." because i haaaate this part of it :D

DeletedUser49158

i don't understand why they just cant have worlds released on a set time schedule, every "X" weeks, months or whatever it may be, also with a time that it starts. people like to plan things around this kind of stuff, because if you want to win you need to have the free time to put in. seems easy enough, just sayin lol

Ryann16

Strategos
I'm guessing the server won't open for another 10 hours at the earliest. That's 8 AM East coast time in the US...

Last edited:

DeletedUser50679

Grr... Waiting sucks!! So I've stayed up most the night waiting for it to open and it will open while I am asleep lol!!

DeletedUser30490

Every world has gold trading and instant buy now:(
new words that is

DeletedUser49158

yes. yes you are. i'll be there/here til the end

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.