Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42407

I didn't see your post, check the edit. :D

Perhaps I am just being irritating, perhaps I am leading you on, perhaps I have found a new premade. All these questions, yet no answers.

I am gonna report you :( your being confusing!

DeletedUser32373

Guys listen to me. He's with Dumbledore/ Gandalf. Whichever one has bigger cats.

DeletedUser18366

I can't think of anything productive to say, so I'll just shout:

500th POST!

Ok, to make sure it's not deleted....I will rim you Pushty (other way round).

DeletedUser

you think anyone will take me in....that is highly doubtful...i will be in ocean forty four...thats a given

DeletedUser18366

Just saying, this might just be the world that finally convinces me to dig into my pocket for gold, I'm tempted to go and buy a paysafe card tomorrow...admin benefits at the start are priceless...

Madbanshee

Phrourach
anyone know what time it will open?

Good question, if you read the comments from earlier, you would have found out but I will repeat it just for you.

They won't tell you the time, they never have and most likely never will. However, worlds are usually opened during 1PM-4PM (Server Time) - these are only what I believe, it may not be accurate though.

DeletedUser

I understand that MrPdwash has been investing a lot of time into his first edition of "Politics Weekly" and has attained a lot of interviews from people, including myself and a lot of the premade leadership. Having seen his papers on other worlds, I recommend you give them a read! :p

*Walks off the pitch with a sack of $1 bills* ;)

DeletedUser24334

Everyone just wanted to make a mention look out for Politics Weekly in the World Cythera (en68) forums when they are up! Thanks! Also world timing is usually random, but earlier in the morning from past experience!

DeletedUser18366

I understand that MrPdwash has been investing a lot of time into his first edition of "Politics Weekly" and has attained a lot of interviews from people, including myself and a lot of the premade leadership. Having seen his papers on other worlds, I recommend you give them a read! :p

*Walks off the pitch with a sack of $1 bills* ;)

Well he's the first person in the world to ask me for an interview about anything, but I was definitely going to check it out anyway. I really appreciate the hard work he's gone to just to make this.

DeletedUser32373

I got an interview too. I wanted to make it funny, but I thought I had to be serious and come across real. I guess in the 2nd or 3rd edition when I get my interview i'll make it a little more entertaining.

DeletedUser18366

I got an interview too. I wanted to make it funny, but I thought I had to be serious and come across real. I guess in the 2nd or 3rd edition when I get my interview i'll make it a little more entertaining.

Well at least you had something to say...

DeletedUser16429

If your ally makes it that far...

Status
Not open for further replies.