Pre World Delos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31161

i just wanted to make this now.

For the Buzz

We are a already made alliance who got really bored in Troy and decided to win a speed 1 world :)cool:). Experience will be a big. MRAs will be a big... enemy :). Remember this is nothing compared to other worlds. This is just For the Buzz of things.

Recruitment: We are looking for the top players of this world. We will not become an MRA so we will probably get to at most 70 players. To join you must PM one of the people you think stand out in the alliance. Either that or get invited. Which means you're ok.

Pacts:I can answer that we will have 1-3 strong pacts. All will have some unique aspect.

Issues:MRAs have been warned. :)cool:)

I be joining and making alliance, League of Spartans United

If you want you could apply for our alliance... But im not sure you'd make it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just wanted to make this now.

For the Buzz

We are a already made alliance who got really bored in Troy and decided to win a speed 1 world :)cool:). Experience will be a big. MRAs will be a big... enemy :). Remember this is nothing compared to other worlds. This is just For the Buzz of things.

Recruitment: We are looking for the top players of this world. We will not become an MRA so we will probably get to at most 60 players.

Pacts:I can answer that we will have 1-3 strong pacts. All will have some unique aspect.

Issues:MRAs have been warned. :)cool:)

If you want you could apply for our alliance... But im not sure you'd make it.

They also have a recruiter that isn't in the alliance,

i tryed time ago to join there alliance in troy. and took me ages to get in the alliance god nows who it going to be this time.

DeletedUser31161

smithy for once be serous :supermad:!!!!!! this is a serous thing. ;) we are going to a speed 1. that has a alliance limit of 500 players. This is a hard world and we are going to need all hands on deck. really what was grep thinking 500 players! this is gonna be fun. :D

DeletedUser

Ahahaha funny lol. Not going to be that hard just be funny to see the players using gold.

DeletedUser

Witch name we using this time? our troy alliance name or BUZZ?

DeletedUser

Thats 4 Of Us For Know.. ;) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was a joke bro. I want to know what time the world opens at.

DeletedUser

I don't like MRA you can't be operationel with to much people, that's completly chaos.

Everybody welcom at Atacar.

Status
Not open for further replies.