Pre-World Ialysos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44426

I am serious about joining this world if the settings are good.

DeletedUser32498

Last time Hermonassa opened. Did they skip a letter??? I thought the next workd was supposed to start with an 'I'.

DeletedUser44426

I think there was seven greek city names that started with I......2 of which we already used.

DeletedUser44027

I hope not, world 3 is a tough speed. I'm hoping for a 2/2 no morale conquest, but we haven't had a 3 since cythera...

DeletedUser32373

If its 3 then it's gonna be a Revolt and the whole Grepo community is gonna be in for a surprise...:D

DeletedUser

What's up with people hating revolt?

revolt is a simplified version of conquest, that takes the strategy out of the strategy game ;) Many players view conquest as the professional game and revolt as the casual game, this doesn't just extend to conquest players, veteran revolt players also admit to such. I guess the people that like the challenge of pitching strategies against each other don't like a strategy game that has no real strategy involved. The lack of strategy in revolt means that players with less time on their hands to do the planning and strategy required to be successful on conquest (golding to no 1 an quitting is not successful), can still be considered as great players by those around them if they play a form of the game that their time allocation allows.

You know one time they were going to get rid of conquest altogether and just have revolt, but the forums literally revolted ;)

DeletedUser

Holy Jalysos! A new world!

2a6a94a3493ba9fe8b0a7e26f49f9b24fc136dd8044d647cb35f992000eecff8.jpg

DeletedUser

Any premades already ?
Famous players joining ?

...aaaand....when will the heroe's feature be implemented ?

Status
Not open for further replies.