Pre-World Kastoria Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30559

Don't know if anyone here remembers me but ive played with some of you over the years. 6 years to be precise...fml. Just come back from a long long break and looking to start this world, probably in a premade. Anyone wanna link up?

DeletedUser55809

Just perfect. I'm from Poland and when I saw there is new world opening with stats 1/2/2 I was terrified. So I came to EN and I don't regret it. Someone's up to good alliance?

DeletedUser47494

Anyone up for premade to spam Charlie over night?
We will be called Bedtime Spam, will join the world 5 days after the start on the opposite side of the map and start spaming attacks as soon as he leaves BP.

Only active players with expiriance.

DeletedUser54965

Anyone up for premade to spam Charlie over night?
We will be called Bedtime Spam, will join the world 5 days after the start on the opposite side of the map and start spaming attacks as soon as he leaves BP.

Only active players with expiriance.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser54965

any big golding alliances wanna take me in to fund my CS sniping on EN108 would be appreciated :)

DeletedUser48451

Those settings are probably a dream ones.Finally Inno,just finally!Any premade already out there?Shoot me a msg.

Regards!

DeletedUser55750

Myself and a few friends are looking for a new server but want to join a strong team.We are all experienced guys looking for a fun home.
Anyone in here running a premade?
Let me know
Discord: bwalken3
or hit me up on here

Bradon

DeletedUser55806

Myth from Istros will come here... PM me there is your interested in joining. I will be in NW and i don't abuse gold :D.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

Making a place for players to congregate and discuss the world and maybe recruit for premades. Hit me up for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.