Pre-World Myonia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26731

i love speed 3 worlds delphi is getting bored day by day.its time to move on to this world too.

DeletedUser19037

I play in several worlds but mainly in Chi which has similar settings. My main hope with this new world is that the oceans are allowed to fill up before any wonders are introduced which closes the door on invitations. Chi was closed with half the oceans empty. Ideally we wouldn't see any wonders at all but I suppose that's too much to hope for.

DeletedUser26731

delphi was started around 15 months ago.wonders were completed by alliance ONE* first few months ago and now another alliance is near completing their 7 wonders.im sure the world will ghost soon.but its sad that its closing soon as it has same settings as this world except no morale and 50 extra members in an alliance.hope this speed 3 world stays longer and will have lots of fun!!

DeletedUser11886

Oh yay. A speed 3. Who's up for staying up all night checking your buildings >.<

DeletedUser

Oh yay. A speed 3. Who's up for staying up all night checking your buildings >.<

kayeli, i am in. we played in theta together. remember? are you planning to play this world as well?

DeletedUser

revolt is lame but playable.

but high alliance cap?? are you serious, community? its so crappy at WW stage. most boring thing ever.

big boys playing "conquest, low alliance limit" ...just saying :D

gl hf anyway :)

DeletedUser

kayeli, i am in. we played in theta together. remember? are you planning to play this world as well?

He's playing on all worlds :cool:

I'll play here to! I hope there will come great pre-mades. There aren't realy good right now. There all good, but I need a perfect alliance to join.

DeletedUser

So the next world will be a speed one world....

Oh well....Will see if i can get time

DeletedUser37666

um just saying but isn't 5 days BP long for Speed three? People will be waiting to Revolt LOL

DeletedUser

I can't wait for this world to be started! It's the best revolt world since Rethymnos, I am gonna play in this world in order to celbrate my return on Grepolis after almost 6 months!!!I am just wondering is there anyone who have played in Rethymnos and is gonna play in Myonia?

DeletedUser

It is a long time ago but I think The Dawn Warriors/Guardians and I was Nick the First the founder!

DeletedUser

Hmm i cant remember them sorry mate. I was the founder of Two for Flinching if you remember them??

DeletedUser

i'm the founder of legion of basterds....used to be a glorious bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.