Pre-World Myonia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Love the settings. I will be running a small alliance of probaly 20 active people if anyone wants to join send me a privatr message and we can decide which direction to start in

DeletedUser

looking back at the last world it did not open till 14:00 on the date
so it would seem we have 8-9 hours

DeletedUser

I'm going to show some residual noobishness but is there a sure way to join the world and have your alliance land on the same island or is it just up to how quickly they accept the invite?

DeletedUser

It will have to do with how quick they accept the invite. They will land as close to you as possible. As an island fills up, another island will be started, etc.

I do think it is aggravating when we are told the new world will open on the 15th, yet here it is the 15th and there is not even an announcement stating what TIME it will open.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

It will have to do with how quick they accept the invite. They will land as close to you as possible. As an island fills up, another island will be started, etc.

I do think it is aggravating when we are told the new world will open on the 15th, yet here it is the 15th and there is not even an announcement stating what TIME it will open.

There is never a time given for a server opening.
It may be the 15th where you live, but not everywhere. It is still Thursday evening here, for example.

The world will open when its ready, just keep an eye out ;)

DeletedUser

I figured that was it, just wanted to check I wasn't missing anything. As for opening time Lindos opened at 14:00 at something so I wouldn't expect too much difference.:cool:

DeletedUser27793

nah lazy to go and check im not bothered on this world it will end very soon so it wont be as good as lindous

Status
Not open for further replies.