Pre-World Pandosia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23384

very good settings, hopefully morale will keep players in the world longer

DeletedUser46838

very good settings, hopefully morale will keep players in the world longer

This settings are exactly the same as US Juktas....they only have 6000 players left....it died so quickly it wasn't even funny. charl can tell you about it

DeletedUser23384

This one will be good though, hasnt been a world in 2 months

DeletedUser

This settings are exactly the same as US Juktas....they only have 6000 players left....it died so quickly it wasn't even funny. charl can tell you about it

With 2 great looking premades joining, it'll be fun, certainly.

DeletedUser

Charl you joining?q
nope

That was because Radioactive destroyed everyone lol. It made a lot of people quit since one alliance was clearly on top. not because of the setting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Revolt
World Speed 2
Unit Speed 3
Alliance Cap 80
Beginner's Protection 6 days
Morale Active

So not much different to Lapithos then (unit speed 1 faster, alliance cap 20 smaller) which was all of, ooh, 4 worlds ago which has barely managed to get one ocean out of the core.

Why are inno starting worlds with settings that are already in place in worlds that still have space. You could join Lapithos, select north east as your start position and pretty much be one ocean from the core.

DeletedUser46395

Nobody is ever going to be happy. Just think, it could have been speed 1

I am. Settings look good to me; whenever I see someone moaning about morale being active, I see someone who's not confident in their own ability. 80 cap is just right to get a decent alliance balance and develop some noobs without needing endless branches of the same alliance, speed 2 allows you to have a life, unit speed 3 reduces boredom. I think 6 days BP is exactly right, and I prefer revolt. All in all settings that should make for a decent world, give noobs a chance to find their feet and experienced players a proper challenge, and doesn't over-benefit the use of gold.

DeletedUser

you'll always have academies, dunno why, but they keep popping up :)
decent settings mind you, haven't played for awhile, it's the good balance to get back into.
there goes life again :(

DeletedUser46395

you'll always have academies, dunno why, but they keep popping up :)

Yes, you will, but you should see some of the more recent small-cap servers - each alliance has at least 3 main branches not counting academies. Pointless having a small cap - which is a shame, because small, elite alliances can be huge fun.

DeletedUser46838

I'm heading to O54. All who wants a chance of rimming me may do so

I'm going under this incognito

Status
Not open for further replies.