Pre World Paros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
This thread is for discussing the upcoming world Paros.

As always, this thread will be closed once the world has opened.

Richard

DeletedUser

I hope they make another speed 3 world with a high alliance cap. That would be good.

DeletedUser38161

Awesome ive been waiting for a nice new world. Alliance cap is a bit high for my tastes but im just fussy like that. Speed 2 has always felt just nice for me, 3 unit speed is :eek: excellent :eek: and im a big fan of revolt rather than conquest. The protection is a tad long but it runs right into the weekend so that's gonna be ace. Oh and...

Morale:
Inactive

:eek: Can't wait !!

DeletedUser345

Shame about the revolt, would have been perfect otherwise :( might go along semi-playing though.

DeletedUser

everything is great tht the alliance cap look strange...

Realy 99 why not 100....

DeletedUser

These settings are the weirdest I've ever seen, but they're good! I'll think about joining.

there are too many worlds

There are to many worlds because the server can't handle a lot of players on 1 world. So they need to set up a new world to keep the players on every world low so the server can handle it.

DeletedUser

It seems this a training ground for new players as they can play in every world till they grow and become number one...

Who is planning to make an elite alliance

DeletedUser958

Looks like Venom 2.0 will be in this world :)
If it were speed 3 and conquest it would have been perfect, but i might join... Unit speed 3 is lovely :p

DeletedUser39036

Seems like a pretty good world to me, I'll be playing this one! Can't wait until the 11th!
But an alliance cap of 99 is abit of an awkward number though :D.

DeletedUser

Wow, am so happy to see a good world coming out... Perfect :pro: , be sure to find me there.

DeletedUser19042

Venom is going in this world with elite players. Better be prepared! :pro:

Status
Not open for further replies.