Pre World Paros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Perfect world, enough time to prepare for the heavy attacks;)

I'll also be creating an Elite alliance; choose North-East and drop me a message, I'll be sure to invite you.

DeletedUser

If you're not in Venom 2.0 just leave now and spare yourself from shame and misery :)

DeletedUser

I'm Starting An Alliance its Either Going To Be No Cowards or No Pacts Or Destroy Premades. Will Change The Name Every Three Weeks. If I Get Took Out Early Then So Be It. This Is War People Not Patty Cake!!!!!!!!!!

;)

DeletedUser

8 Days in Noob Protection. Acd will be atleast 16 light ships coming out of bp. If I do it right Maybe a CS

DeletedUser11965

destroy premades, as an alliance name? oh noes, i think we better wait for another world..

DeletedUser

A new world already.... your killing the game, mind most of the players on this thread couldn't commit to breathing if the had the option to bottle out n do something else... all in 4 or 5 worlds with one city of about 2 or 3k.... clean your servers up and get rid of these dead heads, then you needn't open new worlds/servers n spoil it for the rest of us

DeletedUser

It's The Scary People Who can't survive without pacts with the top 10 and the top 10 who want safe havens...
A new world already.... your killing the game, mind most of the players on this thread couldn't commit to breathing if the had the option to bottle out n do something else... all in 4 or 5 worlds with one city of about 2 or 3k.... clean your servers up and get rid of these dead heads, then you needn't open new worlds/servers n spoil it for the rest of us

DeletedUser

Might give it a go !!!!
Do I form my own team again or join someone else ???????

DeletedUser11886

Hmm... something's not right here. Vemon's perfect world o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.