Pre World Rizinia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hope that it will be speed 2 or 3 with conquest.
On Paros Venom 2.0 are too good :( .

DeletedUser5554

yeah....too many low speed worlds...don't need another...I would like a world with high enough speed, conquest system...and alliance cap with 30-40...highest 60...but more than 60 is just too big....I don't like alliance limit too big...

I like middle to large alliance caps. I can work with small speed but it just slows what I like to do in alliances. 60+ is my limit. I want 2 speed its not kill yourself fast or too slow. Its just right and easy going. The right amount of tempo and pressure. I'd love a revolt system too but hey conquest is fine too.

DeletedUser

I like middle to large alliance caps. I can work with small speed but it just slows what I like to do in alliances. 60+ is my limit. I want 2 speed its not kill yourself fast or too slow. Its just right and easy going. The right amount of tempo and pressure. I'd love a revolt system too but hey conquest is fine too.
u would love revolt!...want 2 speed!...u want alliance limit at least 60+!....then why don't u go play in Paros...it's only few days old...u can't want another world with same settings after this.

DeletedUser

Richard... How do you keep pulling these great settings out, world after world?? :eek: What a legend. We just need to blackmail the corporate Inno men into encouraging slower world releases :p

DeletedUser

Whoa, speed 3 and alliance cap 200 ?

MRA-forever !
Simmer-paradise !

Gotta be fun :p

Full of crazy weirdos... i feel like giving my alliance another try ! Join "Personality Disorder", the ultimate alliance of crazy people.

DeletedUser30490

Richard... How do you keep pulling these great settings out, world after world?? :eek: What a legend. We just need to blackmail the corporate Inno men into encouraging slower world releases :p

damn you jono :/
hate you why do you love speed 3 :(

DeletedUser

I dont, speed 2 is my preferred setting, but speed 3 isnt bad either.

DeletedUser

conquest rocks....hate revolt....and it's first world with building speed 3 when the system is conquest....awesome setting...just the alliance cap is too big....but else is good...so will be playing there...anyone wants to join me or want me to join in please add me in skype...my skype name is konoha-phoenix ...can't wait for this world....

DeletedUser33530

Interested to see the settings. Wont be joining unless it a speed 3 unites speed 2
I so called the settings. OK I'm gonna found an MRA so you guys have some food. Who will join me?!?! Only people who want to be leaders respond. Also I'm gonna try to have this alliance survive and cut dead weight as soon as Possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27346

Man what has been up with the worlds lately. Seems like its either a speed 1 world with good alliance limit about 40-50 or its a speed 3 with 200 alliance cap. Think ill just wait longer for speed 3 smaller alliance cap :p

DeletedUser958

Meh... Speed 2 and unit speed 3 is better than speed 3 and unit speed 2 xD Should have stayed in venom i guess :p

Oh well it doesn't look THAT bad and at least it's a conquest world :D

I think i will go sim in this world^^ Who need troops anyway?

DeletedUser

now if i quit myonia i'll be called a quitter as i quit oropus as well

if i quit paros i'll be called a basterd..being in Inglorius basterd that comes with the job i guess

guys which one should i quit? joined myonia after a month so in 56 and have 4-5 cities. in paros well good alliance

do u think me(not premium0 can handle two worlds? any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.