Pre World Rizinia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I really want to join a massive alliance that maxs the cap, jono MRA it up ;)

DeletedUser38652

I also want to join this world, but I dont know which MRA to chose from :)

Jk

DeletedUser

ticina we should make one :eek:
I give up on this idea. conans cookies are damn fine :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay en50s has passed not seeing a hero world not complaining...but why do we win these awards when no hero world opens...

en60s maybe will have a single hero world atleast....i know many players who got the award are are surely waiting for a new heroworld...

also this world will have the highest number of gold uses in grepolis history....(on my eye sight)

DeletedUser

I would argue that a speed 1 world would have more gold users :p but thats just cause I'd be impatient a gold the greater majority of my starting buildings and units.

DeletedUser

I'm not calling it a comeback; But DW will be here ;)

*Embraces the BOO's*

DeletedUser33530

Okay en50s has passed not seeing a hero world not complaining...but why do we win these awards when no hero world opens...

en60s maybe will have a single hero world atleast....i know many players who got the award are are surely waiting for a new heroworld...

also this world will have the highest number of gold uses in grepolis history....(on my eye sight)
i agree maybe the next world will be a hero
I also want to join this world, but I dont know which MRA to chose from :)

Jk
join mine! im looking to break my MRA survival record here

DeletedUser

conquest sucks....love revolt...
And there are players who feel the exact opposite, such as me. I've tried revolt three times and disliked it more each time. So it is a grand thing that there are two systems for two different style of players.

I might join a month into the server and play around on the rim. I'm still on my play break atm, so I won't join at server launch.

LonelyRim_zps81f27a63.jpg

RecruitNoobs-Gen_zps6ec34662.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

And there are players who feel the exact opposite, such as me. I've tried revolt three times and disliked it more each time. So it is a grand thing that there are two systems for two different style of players.

I might join a month into the server and play around on the rim. I'm still on my play break atm, so I won't join at server launch.

LonelyRim_zps81f27a63.jpg

RecruitNoobs-Gen_zps6ec34662.jpg
That kids getting nailed in the face.

DeletedUser

Does the new world open up at 00:00 server time on the date it is scheduled too?

DeletedUser

Does the new world open up at 00:00 server time on the date it is scheduled too?
There are no set times for server launches for multiple reasons. So in direct answer to your query, no. :) It will appear for you to join at some point during that date, technical issues aside.

DeletedUser37948

Im sure these settings will apeal to some but they look like my worst nightmare. speed 3 is manic troop speed 2 is limmiting but not as much as morale and running a 200 player alliance sounds like a full time job for a team of leaders.

200 grepo egos (shudder)

best of luck to all who join have fun :pro:

DeletedUser

Rizinia's world forum is now open and this thread will be closed tomorrow upon the opening of the world itself.

Am I allowed to post the auto updating maps before the world opens?
I just feel like making the thread xD

Status
Not open for further replies.