Pre-World Sinope Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the cores always enjoyable while the new alliances settle in with mixed up borders and shared islands. Only the strongest and turtles survive.
but im trying to gauge where the premades are starting and 44 seems to be the hot zone.

DeletedUser19042

you mean it could be better to join the world later??

Depending on what kind of a player you are.
Some people prefer Rimstarts, other core-starts. It really depends on what you want, and what you are good at.

DeletedUser42519

plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls openopenopenopenopenopenopenopen

DeletedUser33530

I'm counting at least three people who seemed to have joined the forums just to ask for the world to open

DeletedUser19042

I'm counting at least three people who seemed to have joined the forums just to ask for the world to open

Isn't it always like that? I remember Thebes' opening, back when I was still modding, and it had 113 active viewers several minutes before opening.
Gotta agree with you there, the whiners are being exceptionally annoying today. :)

+rep to that.

//EDIT: Can't :eek:

DeletedUser47369

Welcome all the Forum Newbie posters. Pull up a chair by the fire, Grab a glass of scotch and introduce yourselves

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Welcome all the Forum Newbie posters. Pull up a chair by the fire, Grab a glass of scotch and introduce yourselves

Don't you mean stand up and introduce yourself? Just like at those alcoholic meetings!

Hi my name is James... And I'm an alcoholic. :p

Anyways... Enough of that, server should be released any minute now.

DeletedUser

Well, as a newbie on the forum my in game name maybe slightly obvious :)
Played for a few years on different accounts and much prefer Revolt 3/3 Worlds

DeletedUser19042

Don't you mean stand up and introduce yourself? Just like at those alcoholic meetings!

Hi my name is James... And I'm an alcoholic. :p

Anyways... Enough of that, server should be released any minute now.
Hi James, welcome to the club. We'll help you through this difficult period, and remember, we.. are.. family.

Well, as a newbie on the forum my in game name maybe slightly obvious :)
Played for a few years on different accounts and much prefer Revolt 3/3 Worlds

I love you already. Revolt 3/3 <3

DeletedUser45115

Im relative new around here xD
Comming from the Portuguese server....where im the Most Legendedary spammer and The Most Hated Player xD
Oh and im also the most hated player and Brazilian server xD
so i guess i just like to annoy ppl xD
And thats pretty much it xD
Well as im the newbie around here, i pay the first round of beers to you guys...i mean...if there is a bar around here xD

Status
Not open for further replies.