Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

Yesss... thank you Inno!!!! Just don't mess up the settings :supermad:

DeletedUser46838

*Baudin gives out a World speed 4*
*Requires 100 gold for admission

DeletedUser27128

Any premades joining? And anyone writing the newspaper?

(I'm not making the newspaper :()

I bet a LOT of premades are joining. And there is no shortage of newspaper writers ;)

DeletedUser46838

I'm assuming your joining? If I join....(depending on settings), then I'll have to change my signature

DeletedUser46838

It hasn't been speed one since last year...rofl

Hoping for speed 2

DeletedUser

Conquest

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
No moral
90-100 Alliance Cap

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE GREPOLIS GODS.....I have been waiting so long for a good speed 3:3 world, and look at the above comments people want the Speed 3:3!!!

DeletedUser27128

a pebble is making an alliance called Moderately Riled Ancients :D

2nd hyperborea type. if you want to see people go insane
Why don't we just kill you and Druvi for suggesting these ideas? :eek: :p

DeletedUser31385

I see Baudin is viewing this thread. Maybe we will get our settings...
Edit: nvm he went offline.

DeletedUser47953

I'd be up for 3/3 CQ no morale and cap 40, See how many MRAs with 10 or more conjoined alliances form and get smashed by that one really great 40 person group :pro:

Edit: The high alliance caps just create massive messes of fodder, with horrible forums, and everyone does internals all year long... A 40 cap would make small efficient alliances that work together with clean forums the order of the day and it would take a while for oceans to get sorted out. The current high caps just mean a couple people recruit everyone in the ocean and then everything turns into internalization for the rest of the game. MRAs are cannibals... and they promote cannibal players rather than real fighters who expand against others instead of simming and waiting for the next handout of free pretty cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47446

Last world was same as the world released in US server.
US just released speed 1/2, 150 cap, revolt, morale
I'd love to see a speed 1 again. but we need conquest! As long as it's conquest I'll join to see what's happening. Looking for a premade to get an invite to.
Leading Dynasty Warriors on US-42 Sparta.

Status
Not open for further replies.