Pre-World Zaforas

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah the world isn't meant to be open currently hence the lack of announcement for it and also the fact we never open worlds outside of office hours in Germany. I've returned the gold used by the players who joined when the world automatically opened at the wrong time for some reason and I'll have our devs reset the world in the morning prior to the actual official launch. This way nobody has any early start or advantage.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As the world isn't meant to be open now it will have to be reset otherwise the few players who happened to notice the mistake will have an advantage over everyone else which is not fair.

Discord

Hoplite
As the world isn't meant to be open now it will have to be reset otherwise the few players who happened to notice the mistake will have an advantage over everyone else which is so when is
and when does it open, i'm in North america here. i'm not in the EN time zone

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We don't announce an exact time for world releases. All our worlds, minus this mistake, open during office hours in Germany so 9-5 or so. Server time on the EN server is GMT 0 and Germany's timezone is GMT+1 so between 4 and 12 hours from now the world will be opened properly.

Discord

Hoplite
well i could have been at the top of the ranking but no they had to reset the world, and now i'm at the bottom