Top 12 Predicting Disbands

DeletedUser32029

Yes your leader was on Pella I agree lol
Revolt sucks I concur
I will have to take your word that you will be staying on this server good sir. Whats your IGN btw?
I don't think you have played in revolt world.I think revolt is lot better than conquest.Revolt gives oppurtunites to players to improve their timings and learn how to snipe cs.I also teaches to dodge which attack and to face which one.

DeletedUser2663

I don't think you have played in revolt world.I think revolt is lot better than conquest.Revolt gives oppurtunites to players to improve their timings and learn how to snipe cs.I also teaches to dodge which attack and to face which one.

You sir are obviously the king of the noobs. Revolt is for nubs who like to hide behind walls of bri's or walls with thousands of troops behind them.
Here have 12 hours to prepare your defense as you obviously not good enough to have defenses in place in the first place. Conquest is for the pro's who know how to set up forward defenses and only have the time it takes for the cs to travel to react and defend their city.
Conquest promotes aggressive play in the game. Oh my city is being conquered? Lets see what do i need to do to save it? Thats right attack.
For all your points you have stated the same applies to conquest but noobs don't notice that sadly.

Before you say i never played in a revolt world i bet i have done better than you ever will in one Gythium

DeletedUser

I have to agree with this that revolt is...well...revolting. It's all about standing defense and carpet bombing. Revolt is like a bunch of sea sponges that creep and sleep and eventually overcome other slow moving sea sponges because one gets bored first. Blech! No thank you, I say. I'm like a cobra and strike with great speed, accuracy, and deadliness...conquest is the place for me.

Edit: I just saw Sasu say to stay on topic. Erm...predicting disbands...huh. Gotta go with The Squad since they've already disbanded and reformed like 29 times so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

I disagree,in revolt you must be active while your cs lands after 12 hours.That means you have to time perfectly and send enough attacks to clear troops there.Cnquest also doesnot allow smaller player to devlop.It favour's only early starters.

DeletedUser

Just saw this, as much as I don't like MC or most mods for that matter I agree 100% with his post. He is right revolt servers are terrible and the best players can be found on conquest worlds.

DeletedUser8790

Unfortunately, I have to disagree with all of you, there are 3 main differences between revolt and conquest, In either case it is stacking or attacking it is just a matter of when and where. But fundamentally their is not much difference. Just subtle changes

1) is of course timing, This effects who does the stacking and when, so in revolt you hide behind a bireme wall as a defender and in conquest you send a bireme wall as an attacker, the difference being you have to time twice as much in a conquest as in a revolt. Unfortunately, grepolis has become more and more unreliable at least for me over the years, In the past sniping via bireme or LS was not so bad. Now I it jumps so badly I find it very annoying. so I have to edge to revolt here. Now if they can somehow fix the lag issues, then I would go back to favoring conquest. side note Defense stacking on front line cities is the norm in both worlds. But I do agree conquest you need to be more diversified with both attack and defense, where as revolt you can be more specialized.

2) City Control. Simple: In Conquest you lose control of your city During the "Conquest" Period, In Revolt you do not. I would say this is personal preference here. However Conquest does lean into requiring more alliance interaction and team work. Although I personally do not think you should ever lose control over your city unless it is no longer your city. I call this a toss up.

3) Ghost Conquers. Conquest requires actually conquesting a ghost, Revolt, Just take the city. Again a city that has no owner? why the need for conquest, what is actually happening here. So Revolt wins here. Conquest should be modified to not be required for ownerless cities.

Either way I like to play both, I prefer revolt because of the bad grepolis servers, or maybe my bad inter connection. Also One side difference is you can revolt multiple cities simultaneously. Keeping your enemy guessing. In Conquest not so much. It is more of a city by city slug fest. Critique away :)

DeletedUser

I have two critiques since the argument is totally personal preference. Well, now that I think on it a bit, they're not actually critiques so much as observations:

1) It's not lag, partner. It's the randomizer.

2) That's not what this thread is about, and we've already been warned to stay on topic. Edit your post to include something about alliances disbanding before the grepo-gods flip their lid. You're going to be infracted before you can even have the thought "what's this guy talking about 'randomizer'?"

You're welcome.

DeletedUser4577

Yeah I have to agree this has gone way way off topic.
If you want to debate on whats better there is a debate thread to take that to...

DeletedUser8790

Oh sorry, just responding to the post from the "Hero" above, I guess he/she is leading. Thanks for the info about the randomizer! Oh and I really could care less if they "infract me" what is this kindergarten?

DeletedUser4577

My Prediction for future disbands/Dissolves:

The Squad (lol, Blame it on the curse)
The Golden Dawn

DeletedUser31450

You sir are obviously the king of the noobs. Revolt is for nubs who like to hide behind walls of bri's or walls with thousands of troops behind them.
Here have 12 hours to prepare your defense as you obviously not good enough to have defenses in place in the first place. Conquest is for the pro's who know how to set up forward defenses and only have the time it takes for the cs to travel to react and defend their city.
Conquest promotes aggressive play in the game. Oh my city is being conquered? Lets see what do i need to do to save it? Thats right attack.
For all your points you have stated the same applies to conquest but noobs don't notice that sadly.

Before you say i never played in a revolt world i bet i have done better than you ever will in one Gythium

i was about to reply then i saw the spoiler, Musketeers dont have much of a challenge because they are pacted with Guard Du Corps, Moment Mori, Moment Mori. and Muskateers.

DeletedUser2663

Meh they had a challange at the start of the world when i was fighting em, but stuff happened, i joined them and since then its been cruize city, im not in leadership and disagree with their policies but i only play there to get the shiny burger king crown as thats garenteed there.

DeletedUser31450

lol, im in Muskateers. and i only go on like 1 every 2 days, im surprised they havent kicked me out yet.

DeletedUser

this thread fails epically at staying on topic, probably coz the topic is lame

DeletedUser17088

I predict Disband will break if stretched too far

Muscle_RubberBand2.jpg

DeletedUser

i predict that Delian League will disbanded. they are in the the middle of the map in three oceans in a line across them.

DeletedUser2663

this i actually agree with. Shush/The squad to the east, Merchants to the north, TGF to the south, they really are trapped between a rock and a hard place.

DeletedUser2663

I guess zombies count since there is that random bunch of them in O55