Top 12 Predicting Disbands

DeletedUser

No One leaves an alliance because they are being attacked or because they lose cities, at least not the good players. Alliances usually self distruct from the inside out and any alliance that is in war with an alliance that disbands usually gets the credit but should not...

The problem in 55 was not the players it was the alliance set up. No such curse exist and were here to prove it. 55 is united with some of the best players not only in the server but in grepolis and I am excited to say the least to have them all under one banner

Evictions will start to take place shortly.....

DeletedUser

55 is united with some of the best players not only in the server but in grepolis and I am excited to say the least to have them all under one banner

Evictions will start to take place shortly.....

Thats a pretty big boast considering the players on this server and considering The Squad.. formerly Elbans...Formerly D.N. has crumbled 3 times. As far as O55 yes you are fine their unless you decide to travel North in which case i suggest you get your next alliance name all picked out ;)

BEERS on me

BBG

DeletedUser

Thats a pretty big boast considering the players on this server and considering The Squad.. formerly Elbans...Formerly D.N. has crumbled 3 times. As far as O55 yes you are fine their unless you decide to travel North in which case i suggest you get your next alliance name all picked out ;)

BEERS on me

BBG
Our next alliance name? You do realise that he was not part of EbLANs or The Squad right? SHUSH has been around since before DN fell apart.

DeletedUser

LOL.... Hate would last 2 weeks if we decided to head north....

When we do Ill make a nice PnP and take bets on it

Dont See any gain in taking out our biggest rivals as of right now and letting the smaller alliances grow

For now were having a nice time cleaning our ocean, I suggest you use this time to do the same and enjoy the easy conquers you have been getting

DeletedUser

I think I would take that bet too...they're spread too far northwest of you for a 2-week push.

Next disband from the top 12: Delian League
In the last day they've had 1 city conquered by each of TGF, SHUSH, Merchants, & Hate. One glance at the map shows that they can't stand up to this kind of attention.

DeletedUser22650

LOL.... Hate would last 2 weeks if we decided to head north....

When we do Ill make a nice PnP and take bets on it

Dont See any gain in taking out our biggest rivals as of right now and letting the smaller alliances grow

For now were having a nice time cleaning our ocean, I suggest you use this time to do the same and enjoy the easy conquers you have been getting

lol a squad made entirely ogf refugees now flying their 6th flag of the month old server who thinks ls only attacks is intimidation

a pm from you yesterday Daddy

I have no issue not forming a NAP.... However I encourage you to look at a map as it is really not in your best interest to pursue the x members of DN/ The Squad.....

From this point on I will let my members know we have no official map but I am in no interest in a war right now as the only ones who make out in that situation are alliances we can easily mop up and they get stronger....

No attacks will be sent to any of your members... If you decide to attack us I assure you we will respond and you will see things are different now that these members are here than it was before

The choice will be Yours on how you wish to play it....

.....is it me or does that not say lets agree to avoid any actual challenges and just attack the weak? your bravery astounds :p

DeletedUser

Its pretty funny a claim has been made that SHUSH can take out anyone in 2 weeks. Ive gotten several PMs from SHUSH members asking me to quit farming them for BP. Personally someone farms me i rim them or dont cry about it. Its a war game egos tend to flair on these forums but no actions taken so Ill just give you the Option... Quit bragging about how good you are and prove it(im completely unimpressed persoanally especially since im done working 6 10 hour days a week with no internet access) or shut up and fetch me a BEER.

BEERS on SHUSH this time

BBG

DeletedUser

we're here to play not socail network :D

I thought we were friends... :(

I predict that a war between these two would result in just about an equivalent net gain/loss of cities then fizzle and die when one doesn't stomp the other quickly. Back on topic: Delian League would still disband and be absorbed into them.

Where's my apostle for writing this down?!

DeletedUser

Its pretty funny a claim has been made that SHUSH can take out anyone in 2 weeks. Ive gotten several PMs from SHUSH members asking me to quit farming them for BP. Personally someone farms me i rim them or dont cry about it. Its a war game egos tend to flair on these forums but no actions taken so Ill just give you the Option... Quit bragging about how good you are and prove it(im completely unimpressed persoanally especially since im done working 6 10 hour days a week with no internet access) or shut up and fetch me a BEER.

BEERS on SHUSH this time

BBG
Now I don't know who's been messaging you, and I've not heard anyone complain about being attacked by you.

If you guys want a war declare it, don't bother calling us out for stuff that's clearly false on the forum.

DeletedUser

Show me one mail of a shush member asking you not to farm them.... I bet we will be waiting for sometime to see you post it here or better yet for you to forward it to me

Yes berx you have a nack for pointing out what I just posted 3 posts above you that I dont think it is in our alliances best interest to war given we have so many other targets...

DeletedUser

Yes berx you have a nack for pointing out what I just posted 3 posts above you that I dont think it is in our alliances best interest to war given we have so many other targets...

Hold on, wait 1 minute, now i'm confused :-( did you not say it would only take 2 weeks, Hmmm!!!!

DeletedUser

Hold on, wait 1 minute, now i'm confused :-( did you not say it would only take 2 weeks, Hmmm!!!!

Just because it would only take two weeks, doesn't mean that war is what is currently desired

DeletedUser

Just because it would only take two weeks, doesn't mean that war is what is currently desired

Well in that case i could take out every alliance in this world, on my own, only playing 30mins a day every other day and would only take me 3 days :) but i just don't desire to do it :)

DeletedUser

If they want a war they can come at us. We'll have em gone in 2 weeks. But we're happy as it is now and have no current desire for a war with hate.

DeletedUser

Show me one mail of a shush member asking you not to farm them.... I bet we will be waiting for sometime to see you post it here or better yet for you to forward it to me

Well Duh I suppose you Keep all PMs you get from people whining about you attacking them? Sorry I only Keep important PMs anything i received from Shush was read then discarded with a little chuckle. As far as a war not being beneficial... To whom? We are here to fight not hold hands and watch Mary Poppins. As i stated before Its in YOUR best interest not to venture north into O54. Now if you excuse me its time to start putting my money where my mouth is and start removing your members from my area. I suggest you stack them.

BEERS on me

BBG

DeletedUser

So you make accusations and claims against us, but have delete the evidence? How convenient...

DeletedUser

good luck with your evictions, do come back and tell us how you did

my money is you will conveniently forget to do so just as you conveniently deleted mail

I have kept every mail I have received and I get about 30 a day minimum.... Doubt your loved that much BigMouthGuy

DeletedUser

good luck with your evictions, do come back and tell us how you did

my money is you will conveniently forget to do so just as you conveniently deleted mail

I have kept every mail I have received and I get about 30 a day minimum.... Doubt your loved that much BigMouthGuy

Sorry I did not realize i was dealing with a 10 year old with the name calling, Whats next want to talk about my momma too? As far as keeping mail good for you if you do, I dont its a matter of preferrence

DeletedUser

in grepo friends cant share borders unless they share flags...thats why we're buddies :p

Addendum: "unless they share flags or chicks"
Remember how Maiden brought us all together on Kappa, yeah?

So, um, does anyone else have a prediction for the next disband since you guys aren't going to fight?