Premade: Impact

DeletedUser30636

Impact

Hello, I am here to introduce a new alliance that will be starting this spring/summer, i am looking for honest, mature, active, and loyal players that will compete with a team and do what ever it takes to win, im looking for selflessness, people that will do things out of the interest of the alliance. im looking for 2 council positions and a leader, the rest should be members.

World settings:

(EN77)Nysa
requirements:
must have experience or be willing to learn, must be mature, i dont want a bunch of foul mouth players an occasional swear is fine but id prefer if things were rather clean.

Application:​
experience (years):
would you like a leadership position? if so please specify:
experience in different fields (recruiting, forum mon. etc.):
Skype?*

i have 2 years of experience leading and co leading somewhat successful alliances, has never been able to get something really going. if you care to apply please do so below or PM me.

Positions:
Founder:ShreftyThred
Leader:Druvi
Council (2): decided in game

Members:
-Sjsharksboy
-supafletch
-person67
-ESCAPExTHExFATE
-Greygnarl the Destroyer
-CurtissKnives.com
-Link of Time
-The Spitze
-Commander Cuddles
-LoLarNN
-DIBI13​

Attachments

• shrefty_coa.jpg
    shrefty_coa.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

revised in hope that it will spark a little more interest

DeletedUser43011

Yeah im interested, 2 years playing and not specifically looking for any role but could easily fir forum mod role if required.

Any Q's you know what to do.

DeletedUser

Been playing on and off since Grepolis started, would be interested in a world with Conquest, and one that is faster. Fine those and I'm in. Would love to be part of leadership; just tell me what to do ;)

DeletedUser

Well on a now closed world I put an alliance called "The Dominion" into the top 10, with max members and 4Mill points.

DeletedUser30636

not getting any results, ill give you a council position right now, but please understand that somethings may change

DeletedUser

I'd say I am good at governing, working things out, Diplomacy and larger scale politics. Helping and Advise via tools, or guides is not my forte.

DeletedUser

Like I said it was on a closed world, lets see I believe I was a junior back in High-school then and Im a 2nd year college student now. It may not still be in the system, however was a very good alliance; I could prob pull up my old profile and post here, hold on.

DeletedUser

I found it, even has the sig that went with it.

BigYellowBananer-1.png

DeletedUser30636

no need for that i believe you, i just dont know you, i would prefer someone that ive known for a long time as a leader, but for a council position as long as your qualified

DeletedUser

This was a very old account, was just checking it for a second bud. Didn't even know if it still worked its been so long. Anyway Shefty I was looking to remember some nostalgia myself! Curious to see if this old account was still around. World was Pi but sadly it's gone, so perhaps we can come back and make a grand alliance, message me when the time is near ;)

DeletedUser

This is very weird, everybody has 2 year experience, and me too!
This is actually my second account, cause someone hacked my old one and then i ragequited xD But after 6-8 months of pause i'm here, and playing on new acc. Currently in Lapithos and Mochlos worlds.

As I always say,
good luck in everything you do :)