Premade: Reign of immortals

DeletedUser26926

We will not be joining Cythera

Current Profile:

attachment.php

We are here to regain the reign of immortals. With our strength and power we will destroy or mortal beings and wipe out all mortal races. Once immortal, always immortal. Leaving the immortal race will only result in you becoming a perishing mortal, dying in pain as you see your hard work disappear down the plughole. If you join us don't let that be you.

Our Required Settings:

SPEED: 3
UNIT SPEED: 2 or 3
CONQUEST OR REVOLT
MORALE DOESN'T MATTER

Player Requirements:

1: Can play our settings well.
2: Join in OPS when possible and when in a strong position must donate suitable cities to slower growing players to get them up to speed.
3: Must be able to communicate with the alliances choice of communication. TBA at a later date.
4: Must able to get along with your alliance mates even if you have been in previous quarrels or wars with them.
5: You must join Grepolis Forum and be active on it until the world starts.
6: Probably the most important. You must have experience. I will be the judge of how much is experience is suitable on application.

So if you would like to join me please reply and I will happily accept you into the premade that will dominate in CYTHERA.

LONG LIVE IMMORTALS!

ROSTER:
jdc400
Willboss
Hasan Naqvi
daveinator007
rabk
Reverendo666​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

Willboss is a crazy beast. Retired profile in Phi, number one fighter overall. I have fought against Willboss and he is crazy, trust me when I say this.

I didnt complete a world with full awards and retire the number one fighter by being a baby.

I thought that was pretty good on his part too ;)

DeletedUser32498

Yeah I'm interested in joining this pre-made but I'd like to see more people on this roster list tho before I go through with it. I'm not sure Willboss could commit 100% tho because managing almost 2million points is tricky. That's my number 1 concern.

DeletedUser32373

Yeah I'm interested in joining this pre-made but I'd like to see more people on this roster list tho before I go through with it. I'm not sure Willboss could commit 100% tho because managing almost 2million points is tricky. That's my number 1 concern.

Yeah but Willboss doesnt start with 2 mil. points in Cythera ;) At the beginning he's just the same size as the rest of us.

DeletedUser32498

Yeah but Willboss doesnt start with 2 mil. points in Cythera ;) At the beginning he's just the same size as the rest of us.

What I mean is that he will focus more time in Achilles than in Cythera so he won't be an effective member.

DeletedUser26926

Willboss will be joining if the settings work for both of us. Also i do have other players from ACHILLES on a possible join but they have not made their minds up yet.

DeletedUser32498

Hasan Naqvi is on the list now? Okay put me on the list! I'm an experienced player. Good at both revolt and conquest. I can play any type of world lol.

DeletedUser42407

Just saying why do you have your own name on your roster? Its just everyone knows you will be on the alliance because you made it :p

DeletedUser19042

Just saying why do you have your own name on your roster? Its just everyone knows you will be on the alliance because you made it :p

Not necessarily. someone without an account on the forum could have asked you to make his premade, but you won't join it...

I know a lot of people who did it this way before...

DeletedUser42407

Never have heard of that before. Usually people would say something like that though in their profile.

DeletedUser26926

i am just making the full alliance list. some players may presume that Hasan Naqvi is founding it because i am sure you all know how strong a leader he is.

DeletedUser42407

i am just making the full alliance list. some players may presume that Hasan Naqvi is founding it because i am sure you all know how strong a leader he is.

No problem mate just giving you a suggestion :)

Note: Do you guys love my new sig?