Premade: Reign of immortals

DeletedUser32498

By the way jdc you put me on the list but forgot to put the 7 on the end of the zeros lol.

DeletedUser23986

We do not have any predefined requirements, as points may come from simming, BP from turtling, and ABP from hitting inactives. Everyone is free to apply, as long as they want to be a part of team, and are active. Though, we would need your ingame name, to check your stats, if they are available.

Quality over Quantity. We need only active players. A small team but active team, can fight much bigger enemies.

DeletedUser42407

We do not have any predefined requirements, as points may come from simming, DBP from turtling, and ABP from hitting inactives. Everyone is free to apply, as long as they want to be a part of team, and are active. Though, we would need your ingame name, to check your stats, if they are available.

Quality over Quantity. We need only active players. A small team but active team, can fight much bigger enemies.

This is correct, activity is just as important as experience if not more. If someone really wants to get good and this there first time playing they will look things up on the wiki, ask questions etc.

DeletedUser

We do not have any predefined requirements, as points may come from simming, BP from turtling, and ABP from hitting inactives. Everyone is free to apply, as long as they want to be a part of team, and are active. Though, we would need your ingame name, to check your stats, if they are available.

This man is preachin... As long as you're active, skill comes later. Good luck to you guys.

DeletedUser23986

Aserius: This in not a PnP, attempt to turn it into one is not welcomed.

I never talked about skills. Everyone starts with no skill, you learn them. Activity is the key to success. If you are active, you can become skilled, but not vice-versa!

DeletedUser

Aserius: This in not a PnP, attempt to turn it into one is not welcomed.

I never talked about skills. Everyone starts with no skill, you learn them. Activity is the key to success. If you are active, you can become skilled, but not vice-versa!

Thats exactly what I meant with my post...

DeletedUser26926

This is correct, activity is just as important as experience if not more. If someone really wants to get good and this there first time playing they will look things up on the wiki, ask questions etc.

that is pretty much what happened for me in omega.

DeletedUser

no i wont lol rick has skills in the bed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

They are not doing Cythera though you will have to wait until Christmas or later if u want to join.

Rick

DeletedUser26926

possibly christmas. i will be looking out for weekend starts but if not then christmas.