Premade: The Final Fling

DeletedUser

Well guys, christmas is coming and very busy for all so here I will start advertising for a premade in January for a new world with the following settings:

Speed: 2
Morale Active: No
Conquest Type: Conquest

The premade will take place in the first world with these settings provided an event is not running at the time of world opening.

I will be taking only 20 players in the premade regardless of the maximum member cut.

Applicants require to have the following skills:

Good communication skills
No ego's
Flexibility
Not being distracted by other worlds
Experience is not essential, but the willingness to learn and co-operate is.
A mature outlook on the game's strategy (this doesn't mean you can't have a mature outlook at 12, it is just much more rare)

All applications from players I have not played with in the past will be interviewed.

There will also be one slot of the 20 available for a PnP expert. the quality of your material is what matters in this position.

Post your name below if you want to apply. I will contact you by PM if I feel the need to interview you.

After I am done with this world... I will take a look at positions available in the game's admin team.

Current Roster:
GothamSoldier
Rising Legacy
dezXIV
ShadowMelik
RICK ROSS DA BOSS
Chosen Gods
mrpetzold
Kadjayuni
Killer of hell
iCyber
BEN4376
pililo
rutlirules
Mike62
crisfasu + x others
Miknel
CheeseHead
Cash Chucker

Head of PnP
jonorocks1 or Feathery Friend

Ingame Draft List (10 Spaces)
Cliffkuo
Bradykin
Dionyssas
Bob
Rich
Harry
patrian

If you have a track record of getting banned, we have no interest in your application.

Over and out,
Kad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

Even though I've put up my own premade thread, I'll still put myself in for this anyway. You've got a similar idea to what I ideally want to do anyway.

DeletedUser

I'm up for this, can't remember if I've played with you before or not (been away for a while). Played previously under the name "ShadowMelik".

DeletedUser

I think you were in black shadows on kappa playing against me, but don't remember you too much.

I will procede on preliminary interviews in a few days when I have got together some material for questions.

DeletedUser44027

I'm up for it. Haven't played well in a long time. I'm doing fairly well in Dyme, but world speed 1 is really slow, so I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving.

DeletedUser32373

Sign me up. I'm dedicated as long as its fun :p I can make space, hope you consider

DeletedUser

we aren't going till the christmas and new years events are over :p

DeletedUser44027

Going to give this a little bump, just to put it ahead of some of the Eubea premades that are already out.

DeletedUser

I take it cytheria collapsed for you. But yes you are welcome.

jtin are you applying?

DeletedUser

:cool: This will be fun. Im not active on these forums anymore kad, i will try to keep an eye on here tho.

DeletedUser

you know the skills of PnP and don't nescessaroly mean sitting on the relevant forum :p

JungleBear

Phrourach
i may do. kicking in paros at mo, game 7 months to go but almost over unless somehting strange happens...90%