Pro-Mod Army

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

DeletedUser18366

And now more truths will be revealed! *starts to remove mask*

DeletedUser19042

Of course not, you are not THAT ugly...Just a little more. lol

DeletedUser18366

Gosh, the "see my real identity!" thing was meant to be epic. You failed it joris. Of all people, the man who owns my heart and soul...

DeletedUser18366

*flashback to getting rejected* *breaks into tears*

Meh, minor situation, I have it all under control. Meheheheheh!

DeletedUser18366

Backstabs you (again). *shoots shadis*. Well you two always said you'll be happy together forever, have fun in your graves :)
In other words, IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NO ONE CAN!

DeletedUser19042

hmm...I am immortal...and shadis being in my presence made him immortal as well...So...:heh:

DeletedUser18366

Sorry. Again. Forgive me. Again. Please.

please don't hurt me, i wasn't serious....

DeletedUser32498

Backstabs you (again). *shoots shadis*. Well you two always said you'll be happy together forever, have fun in your graves :)
People do strange things for love.

DeletedUser18366

Funny how this is all so relevent to RL. More need not be said :eek:
And can't be flagged for spam....so will contribute to the thread purpose by saying that the pro-mod army is a waste of space.

DeletedUser33530

Gosh, the "see my real identity!" thing was meant to be epic. You failed it joris. Of all people, the man who owns my heart and soul...
what! You sold your heart an soul to me Mr! Joris can have you appendix.

I taught this one well

hmm...I am immortal...and shadis being in my presence made him immortal as well...So...:heh:
I knew mods were immortal but I didn't know the ones they loved were immortal as well.

Funny how this is all so relevent to RL. More need not be said :eek:
And can't be flagged for spam....so will contribute to the thread purpose by saying that the pro-mod army is a waste of space.
well put