Project Monolith Vs. Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The hypocrite did the same. He tried to recruit my members in rho and he got rejected as usual.

DeletedUser

If other alliances are able to recruit your members out from under you, you failed to properly manage your alliance.

DeletedUser

If other alliances are able to recruit your members out from under you, you failed to properly manage your alliance.

Our founder went inactive, I was just a leader and we had a pact with Project Genesis. We had no founder and like a good ally should, they dissolved the pact and invited all our members. Most of our members left and went to other alliances, and only a few went to PG.

DeletedUser

Our founder went inactive, I was just a leader and we had a pact with Project Genesis. We had no founder and like a good ally should, they dissolved the pact and invited all our members. Most of our members left and went to other alliances, and only a few went to PG.

In Project Genesis, we were famous for making Fake pacts, and then declaring war.

DeletedUser

In Project Genesis, we were famous for making Fake pacts, and then declaring war.

Aka backstabbers?

Also, you didn't make war, you were too scared to make war. Your 1st proper war was with DR and they rimmed you all.

DeletedUser

I love you Dr Dre. <3 <3 He is a rap god.

Anyway Project Monolith will fall. It's a known fact.

DeletedUser

I think the idots are more elite and can because of how strong they are in tau as Hellspawn but having firelord in there is a big mistake every alliance that he is in fails
That gives the project a good chance because of the firelord and because the world will also just start.

DeletedUser

Anyway Project Monolith will fall. It's a known fact.

Aren't you guys just saying that so that "Idiots, seems like a better Alliance"

DeletedUser

I think the idots are more elite and can because of how strong they are in tau as Hellspawn but having firelord in there is a big mistake every alliance that he is in fails
That gives the project a good chance because of the firelord and because the world will also just start.

That's ridiculous about Firelord. Firelord won't make a positive or negative impact, he'll just be there spamming the forums which boosts the mood.

Also, you didn't make war, you were too scared to make war. Your 1st proper war was with DR and they rimmed you all.

The Heist, are you going to respond to that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are all estimating me. I'm a good player , I have done well in Sigma. Conquered numerous cities got a 100k ABP. I read all of the guides and let's say Chi is in for a surprise :p

DeletedUser

I was not in control of Project Genesis, when Drunken rodents rimmed PG. Nor was I in control of it 10 days after bp. Putting blame on a person who was not in the alliance is a unfair conviction...

DeletedUser

I was not in control of Project Genesis, when Drunken rodents rimmed PG. Nor was I in control of it 10 days after bp. Putting blame on a person who was not in the alliance is a unfair conviction...

Would you mind telling the good people of world Chi and your members why you weren't in control of your alliance?

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter you founded the alliance it was your responsibility to protect it. If you were a better founder your members wouldn't have ditched you.

It's not unfair. It's your fault and the sooner you take responsibility of the failure of PG the sooner you become a better leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.