Project:Rising the Dead Externals...

DeletedUser36436

Don't worry. I advertise this forum in-game all the time. Someone told me this: "I never have and never will want a forum account."

Another is "I don't trust the site". It's owned by Inno for sake.

DeletedUser

Lol no. This site is owned by InnoGames. vBulletin is just the maker of the forum software which InnoGames bought a license for.

DeletedUser31385

I have an idea. Run a few competitions each month (instead of one every so often) for gold/forum title and that might get some people back.

DeletedUser40768

It might help in short term but will it really make them stay? Hard to say, it seems thet people who stick around are the ones who find it on their own or through a friend.

DeletedUser31385

The more active the top people are, the more people will come.

DeletedUser49162

When I first joined the forums were wel past it and still are. I think something new certainly needs to be made in the forums because they can be boring sometimes. Maybe something like rewarding players in game for actively taking part in the forums. Like a quest in a way. Or have a section in the forums for newer members to get to know each other because older members already know each other annd some look down on newer players. Do ye get me

DeletedUser31385

They can't make a quest to award players for creating an account on the forum because the software is not owned by Inno.

DeletedUser30490

The main reason i think players don't stick around forums are cause they quit ingame.Some quit some get bored of the forum.All you can really these days are talk about other tribes or players etc.Hardly ever see a competition being run now. And players who quit grepo dont log in much as well. Reason for quitting grepo we all know :D

DeletedUser31385

I'm sure Baudin could make this forum vibrant and full of life again.

DeletedUser17045

Could try and bring back a 2015 reiteration of the TT squad and contest some new worlds in the near future. Why not?

DeletedUser29066

One thing that might draw a little more traffic to the forum would be a thread that could automatically update & display stats from sources such as GrepoStats and/or Grepointel and then list achievements such as attacker/defender of the day, alliance gains/losses, etc. Could either be a separate thread for each active world or one big one for all active worlds. Only the stats in the top post would need to be updated daily and players could still leave comments below. Not sure if it's possible to even do such a thing, but if it is I think players would at least check it regularly, and if we can get them to come to the forum then maybe they will look at other threads and participate more.

DeletedUser40768

Well since trying to get people here to join didn't really pan out (although a good effort), how about we ask players why they don't go on the forum in the first place. Might help us and BT know what things they have an issue with or want or whatever. Would have to be pm or at least not a world wide MM though as we saw how that ended :p

DeletedUser47128

Well since trying to get people here to join didn't really pan out (although a good effort), how about we ask players why they don't go on the forum in the first place. Might help us and BT know what things they have an issue with or want or whatever. Would have to be pm or at least not a world wide MM though as we saw how that ended :p

Honestly, in order to do that wouldn't we first have to find out if they even know about the external forums?

Solely speaking for myself here but half the time I come on here, which is not often, I rarely see anything worth posting about. People come on here to gain popularity right? But if everyone tried to do something worth reading about, the forum would be a mess and there would be even less point to reading it. So why would I login here everyday to post stuff that most people either aren't gonna read or gonna comment about? There is just little point to it all...

DeletedUser31385

Thank Baudin for getting this comp. Forum activity shall increase if we own them!