Project:Rising the Dead Externals...

DeletedUser30490

Project:Rising the Dead Externals​

Well the name explains the objective.So i'll just elaborate on what i have in mind.

Why?

Well why?Simple.Cause these forums used to be much more interesting,and full of people.Great players.Some with amazing idea,debating skills,GFX skills etc.And now we just have a handful of people posting.We still have the GFX area running thanks to [user]XTcmax[/user] etc.But the ideas section,debate section,literature and Off topic,world forums have all dried up.We don't even see polls for ideas anymore.Alot has changed all because more and more players are leaving.And of the around 25,000 players most of them don't even know about the external forums. So this project is to get more players to the external and make a interesting place once again.

The Plan

Well the most simple method of communication,Mass Mails.Yes what I'm planning on doing is writing a interesting MM regarding the external(I'll post it here soon)and sending it out to all the players in a world.Now for this though i would require some help.A few players who are willing to join old worlds or help out by sending the MM to players in the worlds they already play and let everyone know about the external.Let new players know that this can be the place to meet experienced players and learn about the game,let them know that they can show their skills to others etc.

What i'm hoping is that by seeing this MM players to join the external and make these forums more lively again.
To do this though i still got to figure out how to get the exact names of all the players of a world to send the MM out to,but i'm guessing a mod wouldn't mind helping us out with that.We could even try sending MM's in other server.Explaning about their particular servers external and the EN server and Forum.

What does everyone think?

Lets Make the Forums Interesting again!!

2CNV9DM.png

>>Grepolis Forum<<

Hello all,I am like yourself a grepolis player.But today i'm here to talk about the grepolis external forums.Just to educate everyone a bit about the forums and see who will join the forums.The forums is a great place to show your skills in literature,debate,GFX,writing skills etc...So please take 5 minutes of your time to read it.I swear it would be worth it!

What can you do on the forums?

**Get to know about new world releases,features and changes that will happen to Grepolis before it's even implemented.
**Get to know what the Developers have planned for Grepo in the Future.
**Discuss about the game.
**Participate in competition which gifts gold and other prices to the winners
**Say Hello,and meet new people.
**If you think the game has any gliches,report them.
**Check out guides on grepolis
**Get links to cools scripts and sites,such as the GRC(Grepolis Report Converter) & Athenasrecords.net
**Ask questions regarding Grepolis and learn alot about the game.
**Got an idea?Share it and see it become a possible feature in Grepolis.
**Mostly get the chance to discuss matters regarding your world,Debate on who's alliance is better,Or even try some Politics & Propaganda to hurt an alliances morale.
**If you're a good debater the Grepolis External Forums Is also an amazing place to show off those skills.
**Want to talk about anything other than Grepolis?About Sports,Games,songs,Literature.The Forums is also the place to do just that.
**Lastly if you're really good with Graphic Designing there's a place to show off those skills as well.

All of this is possible at the Grepolis External Forums.You can Meet new people,Learn about the game and even show off your talents.
All of the above points are linked to each of the section of the forum so feel free to click them and explore.We Don't Bite:p

The Reason I'm Sending This?

The forums were much more active than it is today.We have around 450 active forum posters.And everyone one of them would like to see more players playing grepo join the forums and make it a even more active place.
So Come join us please!I'm sure anyone who does will not regret it!

Also what I linked above are just some of the sections.There are also subsections to post a thread about a pre-made alliance,There is forums for each and every world Inno has released.And on these world forums you can posts Newspapers,PnP's,Milestones and much more.It's impossible to limit what you can do on the forums to a single message.The best way to know about the forums is to come join it and see for yourself.

Important Links

You will get to know your way around the forums easily.So i've added just a few more really important links.

**Click This to create a forum account.All you have to do is,Post you Grepoli log-in details and a new password to use for the forums.Take a look
**Obviously every forum has there set of rules.So for rules about the Forum click this.
**Lastly a Guide to the Grepolis External Forum.

Hoping to see you join the Grepolis External Forums!Dont forget to create an account to make your own posts.

Thank you for you time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

I agree. I've been checking all the worlds recently. In the older worlds, there are at least around 6-7 pages worth of PnPs and newspapers and whatnots however recently, I see 1-2 pages worth of them. And in the recent worlds, I see this thread a lot: "Is This Forum Dead?" Let's bring this forum alive again!

@Druvi:

Add pictures to your mass mail so it would look more interesting

DeletedUser

The Plan

Well the most simple method of communication,Mass Mails.Yes what I'm planning on doing is writing a interesting MM regarding the external(I'll post it here soon)and sending it out to all the players in a world.Now for this though i would require some help.A few players who are willing to join old worlds or help out by sending the MM to players in the worlds they already play and let everyone know about the external.Let new players know that this can be the place to meet experienced players and learn about the game,let them know that they can show their skills to others etc.

What i'm hoping is that by seeing this MM players to join the external and make these forums more lively again.
To do this though i still got to figure out how to get the exact names of all the players of a world to send the MM out to,but i'm guessing a mod wouldn't mind helping us out with that.We could even try sending MM's in other server.Explaning about their particular servers external and the EN server and Forum.

What does everyone think?

Lets Make the Forums Interesting again!!

The Grepolis Report Converter, and I would assume the other approved scripts allow you to MM any alliance with a click of a button :D For the entire world though, Grepostats has a mailing list generator. Never used it though, but perhaps it is helpful.

Edit: Grepostats mailing list generator was real easy to use and very helpful, just took a while to drag so many alliances in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

The Grepolis Report Converter, and I would assume the other approved scripts allow you to MM any alliance with a click of a button :D For the entire world though, Grepostats has a mailing list generator. Never used it though, but perhaps it is helpful.

Edit: Grepostats mailing list generator was real easy to use and very helpful, just took a while to drag so many alliances in.

yeah i know about that,but thats just for players in alliances:/
I agree. I've been checking all the worlds recently. In the older worlds, there are at least around 6-7 pages worth of PnPs and newspapers and whatnots however recently, I see 1-2 pages worth of them. And in the recent worlds, I see this thread a lot: "Is This Forum Dead?" Let's bring this forum alive again!

@Druvi:

Add pictures to your mass mail so it would look more interesting

will do

DeletedUser46838

Send it to a mod. They have the ability to send announcements to everyone ingame.

DeletedUser46838

If I see a "Come join the externals" as the title, ill rim you.

DeletedUser30490

what'd you suggest? :p

updated the OP with the Mass Mail,Let me know what you guys think

DeletedUser

A lot of players dislike the externals due to the egos that reside within them, I'm not so sure that ignorance is the dominant factor here. Good luck, nonetheless.

DeletedUser30490

well i'm gonna atleast try putty cats:p thanks anyhow...

so i've tried it out in En80 so far hope to see some new players join....

DeletedUser

well i'm gonna atleast try putty cats:p thanks anyhow...

so i've tried it out in En80 so far hope to see some new players join....
I received that mass mail, but I have a question, I already have an account so should I create a second account?

DeletedUser46838

I put that message in my spam folder and will put it in the spam section of the newspaper.