Project Venom Falling

• Thread starter Australian Army
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I never attacked anybody in PV cause I am 20 oceans away. I started really late.

DeletedUser

for some reason we are pacted with grim reapers:). Dont know why seeing top 2 alliances shouldnt pact but oh well.

DeletedUser12667

for some reason we are pacted with grim reapers:). Dont know why seeing top 2 alliances shouldnt pact but oh well.

LOL, actually there are quite a few pact's in Xi that reduce the fun for other alliances
free-fighting-smileys-382.gif
But I kinda wonder why they have so many still since PV is gone
max.gif

But that is fine with me
batalov.gif

DeletedUser

LOL, actually there are quite a few pact's in Xi that reduce the fun for other alliances
free-fighting-smileys-382.gif
But I kinda wonder why they have so many still since PV is gone
max.gif

But that is fine with me
batalov.gif

Just seems like the 2 big alliances are scared of the smaller alliances

DeletedUser

Good riddance

:p

The party was over as soon as Nemesis went special sauce, helped by PV management having a unique take on the rules regarding number of accounts !!

Us little dweebs can maybe make a comeback now we arent continuously having to look over our shoulder to see which oversized bully wants to hit us next. The rest of the big alliances have played with style and manners from what I have seen, PV was just one big ego trip for many, although that bright a light did attract some of the best players I have seen and was honoured that some hit me occasionally but on the whole let me be.

Good luck in the new world.

j.

J.

DeletedUser

You still got us remaindering PV players to deal with first, yes we don't fly the Project Venom flag but the Order of Chaos and T.B.D will crush anyone that get in our way ;)

DeletedUser

Some say his skin has the texture of a dolphin's, and that wherever you are in the world, if you tune your radio to 88.4, you can actually hear his thoughts...

DeletedUser12667

Playing with the big boys is not easy:) This is only 3 of us, imagine if the others jumped in:eek:

y135gsbf5syiu8gkm3xs84v3tncw55eu.png