Project Venom Falling

• Thread starter Australian Army
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I believe you used the phrase skud missile and fly ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

I need to learn how to make pnp's. It seems the survivors, shield, aggrippa, TNK, and SHIELD are trying to remove little old me from O34 and O54:eek: Thanks to 2.0 upgrade they have gotten a couple of my cities. Before the upgrade I had sniped every attempt they sent, after I snipe 90%, would be 100% if it wasnt for the lag or loss of troops when the upgrade was happening.

But this is usually what they see:eek:

mwfona.jpg

DeletedUser

Hilop, aren't you the one that's good at sniping? ;)

And are you in Gamma anymore?

DeletedUser

after checking grepostats, i noticed that your sniper lost 6 cities in the last 5 days. how about that for a hall of fame? :p

DeletedUser12667

after checking grepostats, i noticed that your sniper lost 6 cities in the last 5 days. how about that for a hall of fame? :p

Dont be hating mate. If you take note, how many days has it been 2.0? Lag and response error can kill a sniper. Not to mention the dodge is way harder with 2.0 farming. And if I am not mistaken I said since 2.0 I am hitting 90%.

Not sure why I am trying to justify myself to you. Fact is I am an excellent sniper, dont believe it send a cs at me. Oh wait you cant, you quit Xi when soc was whopping you tail:)

DeletedUser

that wasn't hate, it is a fact and there is no need to hide behind other topics because they don't have anything to do with your anti-record. i know 2.0 is a fail, but both attackers and defenders are having a hard time, don't think you're the only one. just an advice, get that wall level up and train some defenses ;)

DeletedUser12667

LOL:) Na, I will continue to defend with offensive snipes. Anybody can stack a city to save it. I like the precision of a snipe. My only downfall is I have 5 cities(had 10 but as you pointed out I lost a few over the past few days) surrounded by 3-5 alliances that are pacted together, and all of them are attacking me around the clock:) Which is awesome, and I truly find it fun. I am sure they will eventualy catch me offguard enough to clear my snipers and leave me no choice but to loose the cities. But for me to hold out as long as I have with no walls or defense while 4 alliances attack me round the clock is quite a feat imo.

DeletedUser

Its quite an achievement. i wish i was in your situation. All i have is alliance members and 4000 point cities:(

DeletedUser

LOL:) Na, I will continue to defend with offensive snipes. Anybody can stack a city to save it. I like the precision of a snipe. My only downfall is I have 5 cities(had 10 but as you pointed out I lost a few over the past few days) surrounded by 3-5 alliances that are pacted together, and all of them are attacking me around the clock:) Which is awesome, and I truly find it fun. I am sure they will eventualy catch me offguard enough to clear my snipers and leave me no choice but to loose the cities. But for me to hold out as long as I have with no walls or defense while 4 alliances attack me round the clock is quite a feat imo.

Why do you not build walls exactly?

DeletedUser

Walls take pop and as hilly loves to snipe the many cs attempts he gets almost daily walls would only be a hinderance Just guessing :)

DeletedUser

This is true, I don't think I have a wall higher than 4 or 6 lol

DeletedUser12667

What I like is when you have no walls, and you tell the enemy alliances you have no walls not to waste favor on quakes, but yet still the quakes hit:D

DeletedUser12667

hmmm I might attempt that strategy

But be aware if you have no walls and no def troops and you get attacked while your are afk, you will more than likely loose all your troops. I have been caught that way a few times:(

DeletedUser

But be aware if you have no walls and no def troops and you get attacked while your are afk, you will more than likely loose all your troops. I have been caught that way a few times:(

Do you also not use BI or LS or did you just dodge my LS attack? And I am practically on 24/7.