Propaganda Art

DeletedUser

Hello Beta,

I thought a way to add some fun to these forums was to add a thread where alliances can post some propaganda art which either self promote their own alliance, or attacks another. Can be related to wars and current affairs or anything just try to have some tact in them.

To kick things off, here's a new Molon Labe war banner:
mlphoto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's a good fighter and he's cooled his big head lol. If he and I can get along you know things have changed!

DeletedUser

Your welcome and I'm working on one I'll try and post it later

DeletedUser

MLsquishesPhenomen.jpg

meeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

A pair of picture I made quick after having to download more software. One is propaganda against Phenomen based on the current city take over rates and the other is a picture of the high council of my alliance and my fellow O42 members :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I'll get my Ps up and running later today and create some Propaganda Art for the war :)

DeletedUser

Can I just add something to this topic please, if you're going to add images please make sure they're under the limit.
Maximum size images you are allowed to post are 640 by 640 pixels in dimension.

You can use another website to upload them and change the size without distorting them.
(E.g. Imageshack)

DeletedUser

Can I just add something to this topic please, if you're going to add images please make sure they're under the limit.
Maximum size images you are allowed to post are 640 by 640 pixels in dimension.

You can use another website to upload them and change the size without distorting them.
(E.g. Imageshack)

Ah sorry. Wasn't aware that even if they are hosted elsewhere there was a size limit..

DeletedUser

I think I'll attempt to make one for the big war also. Just one that shows this war as I see it, see how I can do.

DeletedUser

Well we havent really worked on any propaganda art as such, but while looking the through ye 'ole dusty SES files i found this old bulletin from back in the day...

rogue-gal.jpg

of course missing a lot of names but then Defenderad was taking a picture, pilos was taking a leak and i think a couple of guys were breaking into this little Phenomen bank accross the road...

DeletedUser

Hey how come i am the fat one that looks like an accountant hahahaha

And where is my hat?