• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

it's ok if every one does it :p

but if some doesn't (Owen66) it becomes un fair :p

DeletedUser

MOst people would do that, thats why I did it. It always ends up in voting like this that everyone votes for themselves, and I vote for someone else not realizing that I was allowed to vote for myself in the first place.

DeletedUser

the vote is upon us, hmm... whom shall I vote for? I see my awesome legandary mate Owen666 made a "safe" vote on me - since I am going to be the big looser I guess, but I am super HAPPY AND YOU MADE MY DAY =) thanks, + rep for you if I can, and my vote goes to........................................ check to vote to see ;)

btw - no one should vote for them self... that's not the person I would vote for.. no offence Oli, but I think that's just sad. :D but stay cool :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the vote is upon us, hmm... whom shall I vote for? I see my awesome legandary mate Owen666 made a "safe" vote on me - since I am going to be the big looser I guess, but I am super HAPPY AND YOU MADE MY DAY =) thanks, + rep for you if I can, and my vote goes to........................................ check to vote to see ;)

Haha, no problem mate. You're very funny and easy to get on with :)

Don't rep me, there's no need.

EDIT: Guess it's too late :p

DeletedUser

btw - no one should vote for them self... that's not the person I would vote for.. no offence Oli, but I think that's just sad. :D but stay cool :cool:

nJubZzz!! Naw its kewl daWg

DeletedUser

I might go with achilles or owen66,
I am not sure, so here is a completely random way for voting (this is how Americans voted for their president)
first of those two to posts below me gets my vote.

DeletedUser

Yay I have no votes.. Lol :(

Told you guys I had no chance whats so ever :p

Status
Not open for further replies.