PSI Wars

DeletedUser

A time when pledges of loyalty totally vanish and the small join the big. A time when brothers and sisters abandon their comrades for a chance at final victory. In troubled times players who once stood beside their Team against an enemy cower off and join the enemy scared of defeat. I have seen all this many times but finally it has hit my own team.

Grass has nothing to do with not being loyal, I was loyal the whole time to you, and from day one that I joined, I said that we need to push hard into BE territory and take the fight to them, it was always your recommendation to stay put in 56, believing that no one dare attack or invade the great TSL. Well you were wrong, and being a great leader has nothing to do with time invested, it has everything to do with surrounding yourself with great people that are willing to help give advice to move forward. TSL was dead in the water the day I joined, not willing or wanting to move forward but stay in one spot. You can never win a war while losing your positions to the enemy, you can never grow stronger while letting your enemy take your cities, and at times being ordered to let the enemy have them. I respected you at one time as a leader, but found out that you were just a great motivational speaker. It is a shame, I spent hours upon hours trying to make TSL stronger, but ultimately you continued your own way. That I fear is why we lost so many people before I left, and I personally think they didn't have the b+lls to stand up to a dictator out of fear, so they quit or ghost, sad really, but then again as you told me I have none anyways. Well I have enough sense to know when the ship is sinking and the captain is too scared to paddle to safety. TSL is done? it was done a long time ago, living behind points and a #1 defender spot, well all alliances that are rimmed, get that spot. Sorry it ended this way, but you drove the boat that direction.

DeletedUser

Grass has nothing to do with not being loyal, I was loyal the whole time to you, and from day one that I joined, I said that we need to push hard into BE territory and take the fight to them, it was always your recommendation to stay put in 56, believing that no one dare attack or invade the great TSL. Well you were wrong, and being a great leader has nothing to do with time invested, it has everything to do with surrounding yourself with great people that are willing to help give advice to move forward. TSL was dead in the water the day I joined, not willing or wanting to move forward but stay in one spot. You can never win a war while losing your positions to the enemy, you can never grow stronger while letting your enemy take your cities, and at times being ordered to let the enemy have them. I respected you at one time as a leader, but found out that you were just a great motivational speaker. It is a shame, I spent hours upon hours trying to make TSL stronger, but ultimately you continued your own way. That I fear is why we lost so many people before I left, and I personally think they didn't have the b+lls to stand up to a dictator out of fear, so they quit or ghost, sad really, but then again as you told me I have none anyways. Well I have enough sense to know when the ship is sinking and the captain is too scared to paddle to safety. TSL is done? it was done a long time ago, living behind points and a #1 defender spot, well all alliances that are rimmed, get that spot. Sorry it ended this way, but you drove the boat that direction.

I did not believe that 'No one dare' attack 'The Great TSL'. I made a decision to move south into Ocean 57 - this move was successful and we mereged with Merry Spartans. I agree being a 'Great Leader' is not always a measure of the time put in - the reality is I made some bad decisions and towards the end admittadly I was getting weary of spending so much time playing.

I do disagree on the point people have left in the past 'because they feared me' and I was a 'dictator'. Atleast 4 different times have I offered the leadership of the team to other people - I even posted a couple times in the forums for anyone. I dont think my personality was such anyone should fear me nor did I really do anything to inspire fear.

I will agree TSL has been a sinking ship for quite a while, and I will as its leader take responsability for this. I was unable to right a ship that was on the wrong course. One thing I will say is I did try my best - this is my first time playing - my first time as a leader in anything.

I am sorry you didnt have a good experince in TSL under my Iron fisted 'Dictatorship' but I think most of our guys had a good time and alot of laughs and we won alot of battles. I could be wrong and everyone may hate me - but im pretty sure this is not the case lol

Yes I did say you have no nuggetts - you told me you were leaving because you were so upset with Marcus for taking your city and you should have stayed in vacation orginally - you also quoted real life commitments as a reason for not playing anymore. Then you quit the allaince and joind Bullseye a day later. Now Marcus on the other hand said 'listen grass - Bullseye is better organized - Bullseye is more active - Bullseye has a better chance of winning - and im going.' I happened to agree with him on all those points - but more then that I respected him for letting me know where he is going and why.

Grasshopper

DeletedUser

Grass I never once said I didn't enjoy being in TSL, as a matter of fact I grew very found of our members and our skype talks. I do not hate you, in fact I wonder if that is case for me though.
I did mention that I was upset over the claims with marcus, but I also stated in that same email that I was also frustrated with the way our alliance was, no responses to some posts that are deemed as important, rash decisions, and inactivity was all in that letter, and as I recall it was responded to with the response bloody hell I should be an author, so that right there told me you were tired of listening to my advice and councle. I am sorry it was long but from previous experiences we had, I obviously wanted to make sure I got my point through and it was accurate.
As far as telling you I was leaving, ya I am sorry that I didn't let on that I was joining BE, but how do you really think that would have gone? It wasn't a day later after I quit TSL that I went to BE, it was almost a week, and during that time it was Marcus, not you, other than, I wish you would reconsider, that tried to convince me to come back so we could reshape things, but by then it was already too far gone. We had our shot and it had past. Also if there would have ever been a post stating that you wanted to step down and hand over full leadership rights, I for one would have been the first to jump on that wagon.
As far as people leaving because of the direction of the alliance, it wasn't just recently, I do not think I need to name names, but there were plenty of members in O66 that were unhappy over the alliance direction, and those members quit along with others that were stong that wanted to war against BE.
It is a shame tho, I do agree, and I really was hoping we could make a stand, but again, no war is won when you loose positions, and encourage your members to loose those positions to the enemy.